• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I told my crush I liked him.

He was okay with it.

That's a burden off my shoulders, but I'ma be greedy and say I'd much prefer the other option.

Aaahh should I be happy or sad which cupboard does this go innnnnn >.<

The guys and I are going to finally get back to our regularly scheduled outings tomorrow (after last week's plans got postponed over and over), and my friend's older brother is coming along this week too so hopefully it's really going to be a party. A Dungeon Explorer party, with coffee.

Also, I'm taking care of the betta fish again for Christmas break. I was really worried because I took him home and changed his water on the same day (I had to choose between either stress or possible fin rot because his water was so nasty), but he's doing okay and he's making so many bubbles, like more bubbles than I've ever seen him make, and it makes me so happy. 83

My cousin gave me a CPU Tower from his fiancé's old computer, and it has a TON of hard drive space. Now to attach it to my laptop in some way. And find a power cord for it.

My girlfriend's taking the train here today and we're going to have our personal Christmas and watch lots of Buffy and have cuddles and and and it's going to be so amazing. :D

Yay!

Pocky is yummy. Chocolate covered cracker-stick. Yummy.

I told my crush I liked him.

He was okay with it.

That's a burden off my shoulders, but I'ma be greedy and say I'd much prefer the other option.

Aaahh should I be happy or sad which cupboard does this go innnnnn >.<
Happy! Definitely happy! :D

Happy! Definitely happy! :D

Yes, but I just now basically exploded at him and he signed off, then when he signed back on I couldn't bring myself to have a proper conversation with him because I was so mad.

[Me: I do realise that -.-"
Do you actually think I want to have sex with you?
Because I don't.
Let's get that out of the way.
Glad we could have this conversation.
k.
thx.
BAI.

Him: bye!]

And then I had to keep apologising and now I sound needy.

Ahwell.

BUT HAPPIER THINGS, FOR THIS IS THE LAUGHING CUPBOARD:
Today is the first day of the holiday! ^_^ Fwee! I managed to catch up on two more episodes of the World God Only Knows, so maybe I'll finish by the time the last episode appears on Wednesday. 'Tis a gurd show.

Yes, but I just now basically exploded at him and he signed off, then when he signed back on I couldn't bring myself to have a proper conversation with him because I was so mad.

[Me: I do realise that -.-"
Do you actually think I want to have sex with you?
Because I don't.
Let's get that out of the way.
Glad we could have this conversation.
k.
thx.
BAI.

Him: bye!]

And then I had to keep apologising and now I sound needy.
We all go through this phase at some point. It'll happen.

My crush asked me out to dinner on Tuesday.
He asked me out.

la la la laaa~

Excuse me while I dance around happily.
Also I am posting this here because there is no other place where people will get this:
He did Dr. Horrible's opening monologue as part of a group interpretation once.
squee

I finally have a new bed, which is currently the best thing ever. Also, school's done and over with for the next two weeks, which is always cool beans. Plus, I finished my Christmas shopping friendwise. :D

Auditions tomorrow~

AND my friend's boyfriend's coming home early~ (why am I so bipolar about this whole thing O_o must stop crushing on friends)

>Log on after day of cleaning
>Friends got me GMod, Poker Night at the Inventory, and Plants Vs Zombies
>ILU guys ; ;

It was a good night.

I did something I really enjoyed with a guy who I really love and who feels the same towards me, and it was an incredibly special experience that we both will never forget, and it meant a lot to both of us. Afterwards, I went outside in an attempt to view the lunar eclipse. It was cloudy, so I couldn't see it, but just standing outside in the cold and the silence, surrounded by snow and Christmas lights, with no sound but an occasional passing car and a man I've never met walking outside for the same purpose I was.. I don't know. It was just a really crazy experience, and it just made me feel amazed at the beauty of simplicity, and how amazing the things we take for granted can truly be when viewed in a different light.

When I came inside I whacked my funnybone on the door, that kind of killed my pseudo-deep mood, but it was still a really really good hour or so.

Just burned the music onto two identical CDs and printed out the covers (Oh my god it looks so good) for my parent's christmas presents.

And I started working on the first few songs for the next album. Very progressive. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom