• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

just minding my own business, making some popcorn and planning a blog - I suddenly realized I had a notification from my crush informing me that he like my profile picture~ which was really nice of him! and kinda why I like him so much!

Aaw. :3

Aaaand love has made me too mushy.

I just want to mention here that I was thinking about what I'm grateful for and I came to the conclusion that this year (school year at least) I am most grateful for meeting him.

AAAND it's Boxing Day! Visiting friends, fuck yeah!

Spent an hour singing my heart out today because it's the first time in ages that I've been home alone. Cranked up the volume, sang as loud as I could (granted, not that loud), and it felt /good/.

having a bunch of friends over tomorrow and then chilling at a friend's on New Year's Eve :D

Got my grades today and I got A's in 5 out of 6 classes, which is awesome cause after finals I was really worried about a couple classes.

The one non-A was in English, which I already knew I wouldn't get an A in. But! I was down to a B- at the end of the first quarter, and I had brought it up to a B but I wasn't really expecting anything better than a low B.
Got a B+ :D

he asked me to be his girlfriend eeeee

I said no because I felt it was too soon and that I didn't know him well enough, but... eeeeeeeeeee <3

And I did kind of manage to give him a kiss on the cheek. :DDD

Holy shit, he was so cute and adorable and eeeeeeeee.

Had an awesome party last night~

And my friend unveiled her ability to make .gifs of stuff, so she plans to make one of the Fairy Godmother being hilarious in our school play. And it will pop up here. XD

I just made food that required more preparation than just "put in microwave". I had to use an oven and everything! :D

I just made food that required more preparation than just "put in microwave". I had to use an oven and everything! :D

Congrats! Did you also avoid dumping the entire thing on your lap?

(Inside reference, nothing to see here)

went to see Tron Legacy and it was so good! I almost cried, though, cause certain parts were that sad.

My mom was on Cloud Nine though cause she's been waiting 30 years for it XD

yeah, I know, there wasn't enough Tron in it. Although
"I fight for the Users!" made me all d'aaaaaaww. And Flynn Sr exploding the Grid.

HELL YES
HELL
FUCKING
YES

I finally got my driver's licence today ;u; (lolfailed the first try)
I've been stressing about this nonstop for so long and now it's over
oh the relief

(also ungh I wanna see Tron Legacy too but I don't know when they'll start showing it here :U )

So yeah, yesterday I just had a great time at Starbucks with my friends. And my crush was there! I was kind of worried that things would be weird between us since I sort of rejected him the day before yesterday (see recent coughing cupboard thread for more info on all those complications~) but no, it was perfectly normal.

And also, here's a little incident for you all! My crush likes to have his hair petted. One of my friends just kept petting his hair and I was admittedly kind of jealous because I really wanted to pet it but he hadn't asked me to and I wasn't going to touch his hair without permission. When that friend finally stopped petting him, I decided to take initiative and ask him if I could stroke his hair; he said "I'd thought you'd never ask." His hair was so soft and really fine; when I finished, he said "you do it really softly." :D

And when he left, he gave me the longest hug. As in like, he hugged me longer than anybody else. And he does give great hugs. Fuck yeah. And now I have more pictures of him~!

convinced my best friend to download Sims3 so now we can make slash-filled Sims families together :D

G-Gamzee?

GAMZEE?

FUCKING GAMZEE?!

HOLY SHIT BRO

YES

HELL YES

HELL FUCKING YES

Also, NEW YEAR IN HALF AN HOUR FOR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back