• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

YES YES POKEMON WHITE

I have a lillipup named Georgie (Pieface) and he is like the best pokemon ever I love him! <3

BEAT RE:CODED.

now I only have to beat KHI, Chain of Memories and Days!

...and get a PSP and Birth By Sleep.

...hahaha never gonna happen

Getting Black today! (and thanks for using spoilers :3)

EDIT:

GOT ITTTTTT
AND CELEBI FOR ALL THREE GAMES FFFFFFFF :DDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Ha while all of you are getting the new pokemon games for full price I am waiting til the price goes down... in the mean time.... DRAGON AGE 2 tomorrow!! WOOTCHA!

Ha while all of you are getting the new pokemon games for full price I am waiting til the price goes down... in the mean time.... DRAGON AGE 2 tomorrow!! WOOTCHA!
@Phantom: The price won't go down, at least where I live. Diamond is still full priced.

GETTIN WHITE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Black. Depends if they have it in stock.

I have become the proud owner of a signed copy of The Double Helix. :D

Well I got bored so I sent a message that included all of my 120 facebook friends. It successfully annoyed everyone as I intended. :D

Also I HAVE POKEMON WHITE! yay

Today is Shrove Tuesday and International Women's Day. Pancakes and feminism, this is the best day ever. <333

In Slovenia it's also a holiday associated with masks and costumes (Halloween except classy, really), so my sister texted me this morning with 'happy dress up women's pancake day'. I was amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom