• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Okay so I got my WiFi working today and got Victini
Then I decided to give the GTS a try and after getting a Gigalith and Conkeldurr decided to try for a Zorua and just randomly put a Karrablst up
Not only did someone trade me one, it had Pokérus. :D

Finally the water is back on and I got to take a shower. I've never been so excited about showering in my entire life. I feel so cleeeean~

We're doing a modified version of A Very Potter Musical in my drama class. And the only thing that could make it more awesome is that I GOT THE PART OF GINNY~ :D

im going to buy my white version tomorrow. What i like about buying pokemon games is that i have to do it so damn incognito. I leave school, walk to the video store hoping nobody sees me, buy the game, and return home like a madman in city bus.

Its weird but its exciting in a way.

im going to buy my white version tomorrow. What i like about buying pokemon games is that i have to do it so damn incognito. I leave school, walk to the video store hoping nobody sees me, buy the game, and return home like a madman in city bus.

I do exactly the same thing :D

I do exactly the same thing :D

Why?

because if you're seen playing pokemon you're a prime target for teasing.

Its my birthday. My grand parents are coming up for a concert tonight and I'm actually celebrating tomorrow

I go to a nice school. : )
My Religion teacher was telling us about when he came out (which was pretty horrific, unfortunately), and everyone in the class sympathised.
It's a little thing, but it's nice.

OK that was hard to get that white version. My target video game store (which is like 10 mins from my school) had MOVED. AAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHH.

At the moment i was thinking "holy fuck why does that always happen to me it sucks im gonna post it in the gr thread" but then I though "hey i have a whole friday night to get that damn game" So i walked about 2 hours and a half to get to the mall, targetting a nice video game store not frequented too much.

But all the fucking teenagers happen to go shopping on every damn friday night so i had to walk another 30 mins to get to a Future Shop, which luckily had nobody in it. Even if I knew EXACTLY where the games where, i said to the salesman "Hey mister my little brother asked me to buy him the new pokémon game where are they" god im so awesome.

Finally i got home at like 6:30 pm, BUT I HAD THE FUCKING GAME.

I love it so much.

MORAL: If you're not afraid to go further, you'll get anything you want (depending on the situation if you're a snail don't raise your hopes to much)

Just arrived at my aunt's house in Kelowna, where I'm going to be living for a while! Hopefully I can get a good job.

Got my new computer too. It's got a great Grapics card~~

I've just caught a Mightyena in Diamond. It wouldn't be anything special by itself, but now I have all the Diamond Pokéradar exclusive families. And that's the thing I mean.

I am JOYFULLY rediscovering my love of The Beatles. Particularly the film Yellow Submarine, the soundtrack of which was the first CD I ever bought :D

"Sixty-four years is 33,661,440 minutes and one minute is a long time..."

I can understand a lot of Russian poetry. My efforts are slowly but surely paying off.

I think I'm gonna like modern Russian poetry, mmm. <3

And this saturday this saturday this saturday <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom