• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I figured out how to change my router's security so that I can connect my DS to wifi! No more missing events for mee~ :D

Called my boyfriend for the first time.

shut up this is significant

Still feeling insecure and paranoid but you conquer those things one step at a time.

Finished sewing a dress for a costume for a skit. It was actually really fun and I want to make something else =3

The author of a law article I have to write about for an essay makes frequent and copious use of the word "dogshit".

Excuse me while I figure out how many excuses I can find to quote him saying that.

EDIT:
The expression [dogshit] [...] is acceptable Parliamentary language

...hm

Last edited:

Found out the other day that my new math teacher, a student teacher, is a pokenerd. He's already gotten the new games.

The guy at Subway gave me two cookies instead of one because they had one that was broken. :3

AN HOUR AND A HALF TILL THE HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT TO GET MY CAST OFF.

You cannot COMPREHEND how excited I am.

The guy at Subway gave me two cookies instead of one because they had one that was broken. :3

I love it when they do that :D

---

Tomorrow is Field Day, so I'm at school with very few people, and just get seven hours to myself basically, to read/draw/doss. And then I get home, and a shiny new blue 3DS shall be waiting for me.

I came out to one of the lifeguards at the swim team's pool this afternoon.

HE'S GAY TOO!!! Words cannot describe my surprise and happiness right now <3

MATRICULATION EXAMS = DONE
COURSES= 74,5/75 DONE (only one essay left !)

fuck youuuuuuuuuu schooooool im gettin outta here

ONE OF THE COLLEGES NEAR ME IS DOING A VERY POTTER MUSICAL.

GOING TO SEE IT TOMORROW.

Our school is going to have to make a lot of budget cuts, such as all the first-year teachers they layed off to make jobs for other people who's jobs are being dissolved. And one of the things on the list was to cut at least 3 high-school assistant band directors. But we found out today that since we have at least 200 people signed up for band next year we won't have to lose a director! 8D

Cuddling with my boyfriend while watching Video Games Live was actually rather enjoyable, thank you very much.

Went to Gamestop and got 180 dollars of store credit from selling games! Getting 3DS tomorrow after school :3

...can't I post pics that make me happy? Well here!

30.jpg

yourre-fat-dr-phil-demotivational-poster.jpg

HTML-old.gif

Heck yeah.

(only one essay left !)
NOT ANYMORE
just wrote it
feeling SO GOOD right now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EDIT: @ Mewtini: funny images would probably be better suited in some thread in Insanity, methinks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom