• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

^That's so good! Even though I don't know you, I'm relieved for you. A lot of my family died from cancer and it's awful :(

and this guy just told me he was gay! i kinda guessed but hey that was a surprise! :D

[demotivator: "YOU'RE FAT / Don't try and sugar coat it because you'll eat that too"]
That's a mean joke. :c

Also on-topic today it's sunny and relatively warm (i.e. 5°C) and being outside is the best everrrrrrr after winter.

Talked with a gay friend of mine for like an hour this afternoon. He's so awesome. :3

One of the teachers at my school is hopefully running a one-act play for a competition next year, and since my best friend is like the gung-ho-run-around-and-make-sure-we-can-do-this person we're probably all gonna get in :D

Good news! For once.

So my therapist says that he can give me an IQ test, and now we can finally officially identify my math problem, which I have always thought to be dyscalculia and is probably very likely that it is. I explained it to him and he told me that it did sound like that. This means that when I go back to school, once I take the test and get it officially diagnosed, that they will finally give me accommodations and maybe things will be a little easier rather than me struggling fruitlessly against the Evil Numbers and teachers claiming that I'm lazy and don't try hard enough.

I'm just relieved about this. It's really good that I'll be getting that.

Got my SATs back~

680, 620 and 630...so a 1930 out of 2400!

• My Script Frenzy comic is going amazing. Just finished inking the 4th page. It's about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and mostly centered around birds. I justdramatically introduced my Braviary character, and he's the only one with anatomically correct wings. :3
  • The first Bleach ending, "Life is Like a Boat," is an awesome song. I also am about to finish a drawing of Rukia, which is cool... just because... it's my first drawing of Bleach?
  • The forum skin changed back and I can see my awesome avatar, which I changed while it was in April Fool's mode.
  • Aaaand I just figured out how to make a list using BBCode!

Love, love, love Bachuru style. Adorable as fuck.

Also, I GOT A FUCKING POSTCARD FROM BRITTANI LOUISE TAYLOR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I no longer feel guilty about my boyfriend and his politics.

My sky is blue again.

(Well, I prefer gray skies but shh - I'm using a tired metaphor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom