• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Bachuru style is glorious. We really needed a light skin that wasn't Minimal Dewgong.

I'm hanging in the bandhall all night with my friends, and my crush is here, playing Pokemon, and I didn't even know he played. Day=made. :3

BACHURU STYYYLE. :D

But the thing is I choose it as a style, it loads, but then I click to go somewhere else on the forum and it goes back to Scyther Slash! D: Anyone know how to stop this?

BACHURU STYYYLE. :D

But the thing is I choose it as a style, it loads, but then I click to go somewhere else on the forum and it goes back to Scyther Slash! D: Anyone know how to stop this?

User CP -> Edit Options -> Forum Skin.

i'm being positive now :)

I think I have Dyscalulia too. I swear I fails at the maths. I had to drop Alegebra 2 because I couldn't stand it.

i have dyscalculia, not hard to deal with seeing as i have a dad who teaches calculus 1.

anyways

HOMESTUCK is best thing. yes.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH WE MADE IT TO NATIONALS!!! OUR SCIENCE OLYMPIAD GOT FIRST IN THE STATE AND WERE GOING TO THE NATIONAL COMPETITION!!!!

^Epic man.

For me. So glad I get a break from work. 24 hours before I have to go back to this stinkhole again.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH WE MADE IT TO NATIONALS!!! OUR SCIENCE OLYMPIAD GOT FIRST IN THE STATE AND WERE GOING TO THE NATIONAL COMPETITION!!!!

This deserves a giant fucking party. *starts unpacking streamers and balloons*

*cheers* As a proud member of SciOly I congratulate you! Maybe if our team cared enough we could make it too! As it is our states is still a month away :P But I got two first place medals in regionals, which helped get our team to states!
What events are you in? :3 You're B division, right? I was in Ecology, Forensics and Sounds of Music for C division.

*cheers* As a proud member of SciOly I congratulate you! Maybe if our team cared enough we could make it too! As it is our states is still a month away :P But I got two first place medals in regionals, which helped get our team to states!
What events are you in? :3 You're B division, right? I was in Ecology, Forensics and Sounds of Music for C division.

I'm in C division this year. At state, I wasn't in any events (I was supposed to be in Sumo Bots, but our sumo bot broke. (It was an rc police car anyway, so :/)) but, I did help out a lot with various other things. I should be in a trial event or two for nationals.

I figured out how tags on pixiv work (yes I'm such a tard and worse than clueless when it comes to Japanese) and I found so much Kurotowa fanart today

Even some Kurotowa+Kushana stuff ♥ I feel like I finally have some closure. That's been my OTP I first read Nausicaä like six years ago, and until today I had been unable to find any art of it, much less good art.

My essay is finished!!! And I also discovered this amazing little upbeat song that makes me smile every time I hear it. I listened to it like fifty times while working on the essay and it actually made it enjoyable. :3

My coursework is done aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh words cannot express my delight.

OUt of extreme boredom, I have made every single thread a Shaded Bachuru (ones that whether the thread has new posts). I am sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom