• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I put up a Grotle for a zorua on the GTS about a month ago. I just recieved a japanese zorua. That was SHINY! and legit. O MA GOSH.

Alright, so one of my crush's, Aidan, hates me. But guess what? His super sexy best friend, Johnathan, likes me. Gosh, life is amazing.

I just submitted my last essay, so there's officially nothing but a few days between me and the super-fantastic roadtrip in America where I get to see two of my best friends :D

I am so relieved. Turns out nothing major happened to my foot, and the pop was just a little painful thingy. :D

I just got a random inspiration boost and did some spriting (silly fakemon, no less!). Feels good yeah, for some strange reason.
I haven't sprited in ages whoa O:

Yesterday, my friends and I threw a Pokémon Party, which has to qualify for one of the best days and nostalgia trips ever. :D

Me and my friends Marko and Nico (who I'm starting to like since Aidan's being an arse) are going to bring our DSi's to school so that we can play Black/White during lunch. I have a feeling that they're gonna laugh at me cause I have a Cofagrigus and Amoongus on my team, since they deem them useless and unworthy of being in such an awesome person's team.

My room is officially the cleanest it's ever been. It's awesome.

My junior prom is tomorrow and if all goes well, when I meet up with my friend I will probably get a bazillion "OHMYGODRACHELYOULOOKSOPRETTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" comments and/or glomps.

Same for the rest of my grade

I just came out on Tumblr.

feels-good-head-0-292x300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom