• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Today, I found out that I apparently overpaid some part of my taxes. I got a cheque from the government in the mail for $68.39. \o/

(Also thank you Dannichu!)

Just spent a few hours with a close friend of mine creating a red velvet cake smothered in rainbow icing and rainbow sprinkles. We made it for another good friend of ours. We showed up at said friend's house without her knowing we were coming (her response to us being at the door: "Okay, why?") to deliver this cake.

It's not even her birthday. We made/delivered it because we both felt bad for her because she's had a downright awful couple of weeks.

I. I feel like I've done something productive. <3

Just spent a few hours with a close friend of mine creating a red velvet cake smothered in rainbow icing and rainbow sprinkles. We made it for another good friend of ours. We showed up at said friend's house without her knowing we were coming (her response to us being at the door: "Okay, why?") to deliver this cake.

It's not even her birthday. We made/delivered it because we both felt bad for her because she's had a downright awful couple of weeks.

I. I feel like I've done something productive. <3

Die Kuchen sind Lügen. (Yeah, I totally used Google Translate.)

Anyway, I just finished writing a one-shot fanfic, and of all the fanfics I've ever written, I'm most proud of this one.

I... actually got that summer job although I was a derp at the interview? Sure why not O:
It's just a two week period at the local market but it also means money! And money is always good, especially considering the state of my laptop :Y

I'm having a good day so far :D I took a stand for myself at school and the bullies. The one girl decided to make a scene and she got in trouble, I asked for an apology and that's all, and she got suspended for three days. No one will mess with me again for a long while :3

THUNNNDEEEEEEERSTOOORRRRMS! <3

I also discovered that if I ever DM or GM any game I am the most evil DM or GM ever... I go waaay out of the way to kill the players.... Heeheehee :evil:

So apparently if my friend got in the first 50 tickets sold for a concert we get to go to a meet and greet with the band!!!

I hope to God she did *fingers crossed*

janelynchatmyschoolwhatmadnessisthis

So, apparently Jane Lynch's (step?-)daughter goes to my school.

I have signed books by China Mieville, Peter F. Hamilton, Steven Erikson, Trudi Canavan, and Stephen Deas. :D

mid year examinations are over and I've just reached prestige 3 in black ops :)
plus my torchic evolved into combusken ^^

Hauu~~ I didn't do amazing on my Project (86 on the Display and 82 on my Presentation) but I managed to hold up my A! Principal's List, please?

Maniac Panic said:
I'm having a good day so far :D I took a stand for myself at school and the bullies. The one girl decided to make a scene and she got in trouble, I asked for an apology and that's all, and she got suspended for three days. No one will mess with me again for a long while :3

Awesome to hear! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom