• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my "sickness" is getting better.
The mucus is normal-colored again, and my throat feels much better.
I got all my homework done, and over the weekend I preform "Blow" by Ke$ha with my dance class. Not to mention we're dancing at a festival, so there will be funnel cake. :3
This weekend will be pretty good.
Yay for me! :D

I...I don't...what just...

apparently I got the lead again? what.

(I can't even excuse this one away with "well there were only four of us")

This boy really does love me.

I-I've really never been in this situation before.

And it feels pretty damn good.

This is going to sound really silly but
it seems all the post(wo)men in this town are ridiculously cute
I want to like
hug them all

OMFG

A friend of mine at work just showed me two half pound Reese's Peanut Butter Cups he bought at the gas station.

Where has this been my whole life?

Happy because I've been staring at Skyrim screenshots for the last hour. It's also the weekend. This time in seven days, I shall be rampaging through Tamriel, slaughtering dragons and being heroic.

Just moved out, hell yeah.

Also, everything ever is fucking expensive as all get out.

Hell, I moved back to Wales and I love it here. Living in Cardiff! The big city is great! :L

Now I just need to find a new job, seeing as I just moved countries. >_>;

So. There's an HD Legend of Zelda game coming out for Wii U.

Info

I just found this out.

I only seem calm because my happiness center of my brain exploded.

(side note: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom