• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Chris or mike or James or Jakob! They are real names and they are short too!

So I'm playing on the public mc server I play on. Everyone that was on was an admin. We're all talking about random things in a voice chat. A new guy comes on the server, and asks us if we want to grief the server with him, thinking we're all normal players.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the irony.

So then we all say stuff like, Hell yea we want to grief! So he starts to grief things near spawn. Then we struck him repeatedly with lightning, blew him up, undid all of his actions on the server, banned him, and everything continued as normal.

I'm going to both the Cardiff Gay Pride Mardi Gras and the Cymru Cannabis Bash at the end of the Summer.

Awwwww yeah, time to get my protest on!

We're picking up the kitties today!

The official names are Blaise (or Blaze, we don't really care how it's spelled), Lukas (or Lucas, again, don't care) and Kody (that one we're specific about XD)

For the record, Blaise is a bright orange tabby, Lukas is a lighter orange tabby, and Kody is a tiny brown tabby :D (he's too cute! my dad pretty much made my mum take him too)

The friend I was worried about who got into the moped accident got through his surgery, and he's recovering. He's probably not gonna be able to come to school for the first month, but last I heard he's ok.

I'm so relieved and happy right now. It would have been terrible to lose either of them, but they're going to be ok.

I'm going to both the Cardiff Gay Pride Mardi Gras and the Cymru Cannabis Bash at the end of the Summer.

I always get so confused that the Welsh Mardi Gras isn't remotely around actual Mardi Gras and is all about the gays rather than pancakes.

i love pikachu so much right now! >w<

also i came home from texas yesterday with $300 worth of clothes and $100 worth of tools :D

Guess who got an E in A-level Economics?

Yeah, I know it's not that great, but keep in mind I haven't taken A-level econ yet, only AS level.

And I got an A in English Language and Spanish, and a B in History and English Literature. And an E in Math and Chemistry (wtf chemistry that's the only one I studied for >:|) but I sort of expected to fail math so I'm surprised I passed.

I was also clinically depressed this year and didn't study as much as I should have, so when you put it in context these aren't bad scores.

I'm in a really good mood lately. I don't know if it's these anti-depressants, but man, it is spectacular. Everything just sort of makes me laugh, even really lame jokes about stupid things and idiotic puns I'd normally roll my eyes at. I'm like... happiness smiling girl. Seriously. I am NEVER this optimistic/happy. I swear, it's those pills. But I'm taking a really small dosage (gotta cut them in half)... so I don't know if it's all in my head. Probably is. Frankly, I don't care. To have this kind of happiness in my life for once is amazing.

Also, my best friend's got his summer vacation. So we get to talk. A lot. Almost every day. This makes me VERY happy. :3

And for once, I'm not thinking about the bad things that'll happen in the future. I'm just living in the now, and trying to enjoy things as they come along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom