• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it turns out that the two classes I thought I was going to hate, I love. Introduction to Ethics and General Biology.

On the downside, I hate my other two classes, College Algebra and American History, but maybe I'll be able to pull through with Ethics and Biology to make up for the average.

My dog is so randomly happy right now. :3 He's rolling around on the ground in front of me. It is awesome when he is this happy.

The Borders that's shutting down is going to be replaced with another fabulous bookstore chain. Oh happy day!

I got my accommodation notice, so I will officially not be homeless in Leicester! :D

I mean it's in an ugly as sin bulding from the 70s that looks straight out of the Eastern Bloc and it's next to a cemetery but whatever accommodation yaaaaay

Going to a friend's house to work for money with another friend. Gonna be there alllllllll dayyyyyyyy with the other two Musketeers (we don't invite our D'Artagnan to things, for some reason) which doesn't happen nearly enough now that Aramis goes to another school

Also money yay

I got a book on self defense. :D
This might label me as morbid, but whatever. This remedies my slight paranoia about attacks.
Plus, it gives me an advantage in my tae kwon do classes. :3
Whee.

I got a book on self defense. :D
This might label me as morbid, but whatever. This remedies my slight paranoia about attacks.
Plus, it gives me an advantage in my tae kwon do classes. :3
Whee.

I have the same type of paranoia. I keep trying to figure out the safest place in the room (based criteria like "how many doors and windows can I see" and such).

And on a less paranoid note, one of my cats taught herself to climb into my new loft bed yesterday. This proves both my parents wrong! (My dad thought she wouldn't do it, and my mom thought she wasn't very smart in general)

GOING TO SPAAAAAAIN

Nothing cultural, a cheapo student holiday with my friends. But I look forward to seeing the sun. :D

Finally finished the second chapter of my fanfic. :D Meeting the length requirement was so much easier to reach this time.

I like how the forum is telling me to post things because I haven't in two weeks. Also, turning my bed into a SUPER FORT to use on my final day of break.

oh my god oh my god oh my god :D

okay so you see how I introduced that rule a few months ago

now some people are using it other than me and I feel really important

which is completely stupid because they probably introduced it in #mafia ages ago

or maybe it's just a coincidence/ridiculously common thing but

whatever this is awesome :DDD

Last edited:
*Phantom walks up to vending machine in need of things to keep her conscious during work*

*Puts in money and pushes button for Monster Energy Drink*

*A Monster Energy Drink and two Mountain Dews pop out*

*Phantom goes o_0*

:D

*Notices machine gave her money back when she put in exact change*

*Phantom wants to play again!*

MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD WORKS AGAIN
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME

I can type NORMALLY! I can use my laptop again! <3

Also, I realized I can use the songs I recorded for my ex-boyfriend on my Youtube channel and show THAT to colleges... man, my ex-boyfriend is like the gift that keeps on giving. All things taken into account, he really IS one of the greatest things to happen to me during high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom