• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawr <3 My infected finger hurts a lot less today than it did yesterday. I swear I shall never bite my nails again :3 I give TCoDians permission to slap me if I do >.>

Finally found a way to integrate a 5/4 signature into a song. I've been working in this one little waltz for years, but it always felt too short and repetitive to me. Messing around, I decided "what if the introductory chords are in 5/4 and the rest is just 3/4, with the segues being in 5/4?" Genius idea! It makes it more interesting and it makes the introduction feel shorter.

Unfortunately I didn't get to finish the school website or finish the song because I was all lazy and down in the dumps, but whatever.

I went climbing today with my Dad. It was crazy fun, even if my feet feel ready to shatter.

Also, my sister moved out this morning. It was bittersweet, but still... Touching, I guess. Cheesy, yeah, but still. No better term.

Finished the second of two beats I'm working on for a guy I know. He records rap with a friend of his, and wanted me to do the instrumentals on two of the songs, so I (despite not even liking rap) agreed. Meh, gets me promotions, idc. They actually turned out pretty well, even if they were outside my comfort zone. :3

Finally finished a recording of one of my songs! And it sounds good!

I feel on top of the world, like I've just recorded the greatest damn song ever written and anyone who says otherwise is just a fool who deserves to be slapped with a trout.

I'm finally on track to making that album I've been working on for years. :D

Finally going to confess on Saturday. Not looking forward to it because I know the answer I'll receive, but it will feel nice to have expressed my feelings face-to-face with her.

First day of high school... was surprisingly not hectic. Now arguably tomorrow when it isn't just Grade 9's all hell will break loose, but I enjoyed today. Still feeling just as depressed as I have all summer because of all my lost friends, but I dunno, I feel a bit more rejuvenated and upbeat than usual.

EDIT: Also, (American) Football starts on Thursday :D

WOAH how long has it been since the last time drawing was this fun??
like holy shit I love this feeling this is a fucking awesome feeling <3

Edited and tweaked the crap out of my About Me and privacy settings on my Facebook profile. Now a select group of friends and people I'd like to get to know better can see that I'm "Interested in: Men & Women". This same information has been blocked from everyone in my immediate family, certain adults I know, as well as a couple of other people.

This is a huge step for me. It's a very subtle way to come out to people, and only the people who I want to come out to.

HELL
MOTHERFUCKING
YES

I just turned the volume Up To Eleven on my TV and blasted music for a while.
I got through MeGaLoVania (Megaloversus) twice, La2t Frontiier a few times, Terezi Owns, WSW- Beatdown, and halfway through Dance of Thorns before I was interrupted by people coming home.

So. It appears that there is a girl in our band that has a crush on my boyfriend.

It's giving me a sense of ">3 i win" satisfaction, which is enough of a Fwee thing in and of itself (hell, the fact that I have a boyfriend still counts) but there's more to the story

so because she likes him, and because she has an extremely assertive, aggressive, bossy personality, she is deciding that instead of take her unrequited crush like a man she is instead going to act the part of the jealous person who decides it is necessary to undermine the relationship.

last Thursday she made a(nother) quip about how I have no boobs (which is essentially true, much as my boyfriend tries to deny it, but) and I pretended to get all offended and stomped off. This wouldn't mean much on its own but then you add in the fact that she approached my boyfriend and tried to make him care about the fact that I'm a senior and he's a sophomore. "You do realize she's a senior, right...?" "Yes? And?" Today during band pretty much cemented this idea, however - boyfriend reported that before I got to band practice he was inside and told her he was going out to wait for me and she had a sad puppy look. Later on, during rehearsal, boyfriend attempted to massage my shoulders and accidentally made them hurt a bit in the process. A little bit later I was like "Ow, that actually seriously hurt!" and he was like "I'm sorry! D:" and the jealous girl goes "Didn't sound very sincere." We both turned and glared at her, prompting a defensive "Just saying!" and boyfriend promptly angrily blowing a note from his sax right in her ear.

This is a fwee because while it's extraordinarily obvious that she's trying to sabotage things (quip about me having no boobs to cause boyfriend to realize that and break up with me, quip about the age difference to make him care and break up with me - hypocrite, she's only a freshman - quip about the apology not being sincere to make me doubt the strength of his love for me) it's simply NOT WORKING. xD Boyfriend is completely and utterly infatuated with me and there's nothing anyone can say to change that, and there's nothing anyone can say to make me doubt that fact, either. So I'm just fwee-ing because THE STRENGTH OF OUR LOVE CONQUERS ALL THINGS

(And because we kissed again tonight after band practice. <3)

At out back two school night, the people who do the music Rick Roll'd everyone.
Unfortunately, most people probably didn't know they were being trolled.

So at Driver's Ed tonight, where I am the only senior, I downed three mountain dews and then wrote a 2.5 page letter to my senior committee detailing exactly why they should include "Duh, winning" in the list of quotes to vote for to determine our senior motto. We have a 59 kid class and I have at least two of the five seniors on the committee on board. I've arranged to have the letter read at the senior meeting tomorrow, which I unfortunately won't be attending.

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPENNNNNNNN

Also, my autobiography ended up being amazing. It's a graduation requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom