• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY DAD IS LETTING ME APPLY FOR AMDA WHAT.

(Which is weird because he was all "i'm not paying all that money for you to go to a theater school")

Lest We Forget version of "The Beautiful People" has horns added to the first chorus. And it is glorious :D

Edit: Oh, and I stood before the Canterlot display at my local Target, admiring it. While wearing my Rarearri shirt which should really say Ferrarity.
So tempted to buy something.

Last edited:
My childminder is on holiday for two weeks. FREEDOM! YAY! MARS BARS!
And my foot has healed up, which means I can run again.

Last edited:
16 bars of my piece orchestrated plus the melody for the next 8 bars written

i'm surprised at how well this is going <3

We're finally voting to get rid of a guy from the Venture crew who no doubt takes the title of most annoying person ever. He's by far our weakest link and getting rid of him will make the unit much more solid.

There will inevitably be repercussions, but it doesn't matter as long as the idiot is gone.

My cold's starting to go away.
Also, today was jammie day at my school! Pajama pants are the most comfortable thing in existence.

To go along with everyone fweeing about music, my choir is incredibly awesome. I'm in a women's choir, and we're going to be singing a 5 part piece, with the aid of some upperclassmen.

Last edited:
I am enjoying high school to the point of insanity. Sure, middle and elementary school were satisfactory, but I am really, really, really enjoying life right now! Things like band and choir which I absolutely adored in Middle School because they actually involved a lot of my friends have now taken the back seat to awesome teachers and (mostly) awesome classmates.

I missed school because of sickness today and actually felt guilty and missed my friends. Never happened before :D

Humans vs. Zombies started up again at school.

This is going to be fun. I've got my sock-within-a-sock tied in a knot and it makes a perfect tiny nun chuck thing. Even though it has to leave my hand to be effective. Meh.

Banding together with friends is the best thing ever. Teambuilding ftw.

I finished my homework!

Also, today I got to miss first second, and third period to do this opera-thing at my school. It was boring, but hey, I got to be excused for endless stupid projects and a lame teacher!

Hahaha! Finally finished by set up for my new username/sig. Took fucking forever to make my new stuff. Happy how they turned out.

I have a crush on someone too, actually. Two someones at once, which isn't uncommon for me. But either way it's nice to not be in girl-limbo anymore.

To go on about this "crush" thing, he's pretty nice. He's a senior, so a couple of years older than me. He's a geek like me who watches anime, knows how to Internet, and is a awesome person in general.
Today, I passed him a note in Spanish with a poorly drawn llama on it, and he told me he didn't know how to reply to it because it's a llama, so therefore insert geek logic here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom