• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just happened.

Edit: Just watched the "Justin's Beaver" music video. Rucka is wearing a Trogdor shirt.
My life is complete.

Last edited:
Star Trek: The Next Generation watered-down theme song is growing on me. :3

even if i'm slow at it
----------------------------------
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN RPG AT SCHOOL
I HAVE THE DRAWING BUG BACK
MAKE ART OF OCS
is a go!
*has made new account to while put the malicious hacker*
*hopes that karma will get him*

I was at my friend's house, and we were playing football, and I kicked it over the wall, and we went round to get it, and we found this dead animal. He said it was a roadkill, and kicked it. It was a puppet. I couldn't stop laughing!

I gor the new Evanescence album today. It's so amazing :DD
And Scholastic Bowl has started, and this is good because the traveling is so awesome, plus a good friend of mine is doing it this year!
And all of my grades are B's or A's :]

So, something that happened to me this day:

Me: *hums*
Brother: I know it's from Simon the Sorcerer*. Mountains**?
Me: *signs that no*
Brother: Forest?
Me: *finishes humming the part I remember* Yes! I've just caught Virizion in Black!

In other worst, I have the whole Musketeer Trio now. It took me a long time, and when I finally succeeded, I was about as happy as I was after catching Articuno in Fire Red (that was my first legendary).

* the game the music is from
** There is different music in different areas

Last edited:
Last day of school until early November when I head off to Muehlheim. Now to refresh my knowledge of German for 9 hours a day so I don't look like a moron when I get there. Fun!

Oddly emotional and shaky. I shall miss this city (but mostly its people), however hellish at times.

Fall break :D (means time to catch up on homework and potentially finish a song for the album)

You guys, pokemon rumble blast is coming soon!!
and i shall play it on my friend's wii cause i'm too cheap yay

So I haven't been foruming much lately cause it's my senior year of High School however, got the weekend pass to the New York Anime Festival! Will be there Friday through Sunday =D

Finally finished my ROPE portfolio. The back cover is Pinkie Pie and the front cover is this thing I drew last year:

2s1pw6p.jpg

F*ck yea.

Major self-esteem boost :D

In my Civics class, today we began the preparation for a three week long project in which we will act as the House of Representatives and present and vote on our own bills. There were only six Republicans, so the majority party consisted of twenty Democrats. We voted on the Speaker of the House as well. I ran against the literally most popular person in our entire grade, who was the de facto Homecoming Queen (odd circumstances prevented her from being the actual one) and is expected to be our Junior and Senior Prom Queen. There were a few minor other candidates and one other prep-clique girl running.
And by some miracle, I beat the Homecoming Queen by one vote. :D

And I thought my social standing was terrible! But nope, enough people in there actually like me. :D

And thats not even the best part - I was placed into a region of the country that includes my favorite state, which I actually want to run for house or senate in one day: New York!

Since Im the guy who gets to preside over the debates, I think I shall bring a gavel to class just because. :]
I'm also excited about the actual debates of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom