• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I ARE 18

WHICH MEANS THAT IF THIS WAS HARRY POTTER I'D HAVE ALREADY BEEN AN ADULT FOR A YEAR

wooooo

Yesterday I went out into London and ate at Yo! Sushi. One of the best meals of my life.

Last edited:
My homework... is actually ever so slightly fun. Is it bad that I'm having a bit of fun researching the Great Fire of London?

I finally finished playing Mother 3!

And started writing a college essay about how it relates to my life. B) Too cool for school.

Just got back from eating several Imperial tons of sushi and sashimi and everything. At a place where several items are named after sex acts. And yes, I had a 69 roll among other things. It was delish.

Afterwards I spiked my tea with soy sauce and it was oddly nice.

I am now tcod's resident therapist, apparently.
All my life people have come to me for help, so i put an ad in my signature.
I like the responsiblity.
Feels good helping people, too.

Dear Cat,
Yes, I know you're adorable and everything, but please don't pin me down at my computer as you sit on my lap. I was thinking about getting stuff done today, but I guess not :3

Also, I don't think I failed my Spanish test today too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom