• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've eaten 5 fruit and veg a day all day this week :)
And I went to all my fencing classes.
And I've switched to soya milk, which is actually really tasty. Especially with cinnamon <3

(Danni is teh healthy)

My family MST'd the latest Indy movie. My parents also knew what I was talking about for once.

"E.T. kill bitch!"-my brother
"All we need now is a lightsaber."-my sister
"And he just survived a nuclear bomb. By getting into a fridge."-me

My boyfriend got to spend the night, yaaay~ I won't see him for the rest of the weekend, but I think it's okay. I got to sleep beside him, something I've wanted to do since we got together. Plus we've been fused at the hip since Monday, so a couple days away from each other would be a good thing.

Also, I love writing poetry~ It's fun. ^_^

I got a part in our local Civic theatre play, after being rejected for the High Schools production of Lend me a Tenor. *Is not bitter...*Is not being sarcastic*Is not getting angry***

On my second snow day in a row :V :V

My county could have quit being stubborn and canceled it last night like every single other county in the state, though, so it wouldn't have to wake us up with an annoying phone call at 4 AM. Even then they were still trying to hold it out with a delay.

But no, the roads were just too bad! >:D

I finally finished the first chapter of my fanfic, and, in my opinion, it's great.

Haha, spent the day at the mall with my boyfriend instead of going to school, shhhh. Even though he locked his keys in his car, today was one of the funnest days we've had together so far~ <3

And it's dinner, yay!

Speaking of fanfiction, I'm using that as a way to beat post-firewall traumatic bore syndrome:

I'm gonna write fanfiction at school and e-mail it to myself.

Fwee, I found the first Pokémon movie at Half Price Books for only a dollar! <3 And I got several other books, including Chris Baty's No Plot? No Problem! so I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom