• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Band was fantastic this afternoon!! We played really calm on Ave Maria and didn't play as loud as we could on Vesuvius!! Our director was really impressed and he let rehearsal end early!!
And it's not Monday! :D

I was looking at my horoscope on facebook, and it told me, Your recent bold behavior has gotten you noticed by a couple of important people!"

Seeing as I shouted "everybody shut up!" at about five billion people who thought I was quiet and apprently made them think i'm adorable, it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

Really looking forward to getting SoulSilver tomorrow, I just had a fun driving lesson, it's the Easter holidays... yeah, I think that's just about everything.

YAY EASTER HOLIDAYS. Tomorrow doesn't count cause I'll just be hanging out with my friends and helping around in the Biology exhibit.

And my grades are not so miserable at all. Oh, and RE4 IN LIKE 1 WEEK!

So i looked at the time on my phone today and realized that it was exactly ten minutes from a particular time that's a bit of an inside joke with some of my friends (it's a very long story, and i still don't know how they decided on that particular number). So ten minutes later, I texted my crush who was in on this saying "guess what time it is! :)"

He replied with "hahahah omg you just made my day :D"

i feeeeeeel reaaaaaally happy!

I constantly tease my best friend and crush about not having male genetlia. He teases me about being flat-chested. We've finally decided that to end this teasing, we're going to prove we have both of what we're claimed not to have, just for the hell of it.
Being a pervert(in a way), I'm very excited. And also because I know he might wimp out, which'll make me laugh my arse off.

I constantly tease my best friend and crush about not having male genetlia. He teases me about being flat-chested. We've finally decided that to end this teasing, we're going to prove we have both of what we're claimed not to have, just for the hell of it.
Being a pervert(in a way), I'm very excited. And also because I know he might wimp out, which'll make me laugh my arse off.

That's hilarious.

I have the special Arceus that unlocks Sinjoh Ruins, The Jirachi that unlocks Edge of the Night Sky and the Celebi that unlocks the weird time-travel part in SoulSilver. Oh yeah, I'm good.

We are going to New York City for band next spring!! We get to play at the St. John the Divine Cathedral and do lots of cool things that we would never get to do normally since we live in Texas!

The girl who I don't like wasn't here! And we had a party in Journalism! And Spring Break has officially started!

Except I'm a little sad my best friend went back on his deal. And I did not laugh my arse off. He gave me a donut to make up for his wimp-ness.

In a few short days, the Dragontooth ocarina WILL BE MINE! Thank you, student loan refund!

AAAAC2NRJdUAAAAAAG5nDw.jpg

<3

I have newfound respect for Amazon UK; my HeartGold arrived the day after release. 83 And it has a weird 3D cover thing! And the Pokewalker! And EXCITEMENT affusdjsnsmd okay I have to finish my English commentary so I can play it now.

I caught a shiny Bronzor on Platinum a few days ago! And I literally just bought SoulSilver! I have to finish my English homework before I can start playing it though, so I haven't even opened the box yet! I am happeh! :D

I spent my weekend running a conference. And a bookstore. And up stairs. And after small children. And drank a 2-liter of pepsi. And it was amazing.

After a couple of hours of cleaning, my room and the basement are clean enough to appease my mom's high standards. Plus I found a couple of things (mostly drawings) that I'd forgotten about. Spring break has also been quite awesome (as HeartGold and SoulSilver have been.)

I went skiing over the weekend. And listen to how damn crazy the trip was;

Other person: I bet ten cents they forgot their pillows.
Me: I counter that.
Stupid guy: We forgot our pillows.
Me: o\_/o
Other guy: You owe me ten cents.
*Later on in line at a gas station*
Guy in front: *drops ten cents*
Me: ^_^
Other guy:.....
Me: *Pays loss money*
*Later as me an Egghater were hiking on a public trail*
Egghater: *Starts conversation about ice cream which ends up with us agreeing Mint chocolate chip kicks ass*
Emo hiker with girlfriend: *Walks down the trail eating Ice cream*
Me & egghater: WTF? o_0

Oh, and the most ironic part of it all was the name of the mountain I was skiing on. Mt. Silver. Yeah. It was a huge, snowy place of arshumnesh. But where are the wild Larvitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom