• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, missed another clone egg in the shelter. I've been trying for like, what, a year now?

On the upside, I started a couple more shiny hunts... now I have Seedot, Electrike and Staryu going. I know I'm going to call my shiny Electrike Genshi, but I don't have names for the others yet.

Fwee. ^^ I was really hoping I'd get a shiny yanma soon. He actually hatched alt, too, but not with this sprite. He had the Platinum frame 1 sprite, but that has the wings held more downward, and I wanted him to have a pose that didn't have the wings held downward (besides which, I already had one with the Platinum frame 1 sprite and already had all of the sprite-specific achievements), so I used a sprite changer on him.

Plus, he got me Shine Master. :D So that's one more achievement down. Right now I'm mostly working on Dedicated, Happy Ending, I Am Legend, and the newest badges, plus I'm stockpiling things that evolve just by waiting a few days so that I can ultimately evolve them all in quick succession for Darwinist.

I'm really hoping that there will indeed be new explorations before month's end. I'm somewhat tempted to do The Quiet Forest in order to put myself another step closer to Novice Explorer and I Am Legend (and possibly get a shiny celebi in the process), but I'm holding out in case another special exploration comes out this month and it's for something I don't have yet. Wouldn't want to make myself ineligible for that, after all.

EDIT: I caved and did The Quiet Forest after all. X3 Well, with the month almost over, I figured it was safe enough to figure that there weren't going to be any new special explorations this month.

Now to see about getting the resulting celebi egg hatched in time for it to count toward Dedicated...

EDIT 2: Got it hatched in time, along with the other five >20,000 maturity eggs I picked up today--one of which yielded this:

Fwee, oh fwee... ^^

Last edited:
Got a clone bulbasaur today, completing my collection. ^^

I am working on both the kanto and hoenn dex...I can't decide on which one I want to go for.

What did everyone think of the halloween exploration? I don't think it was worth canceling my celebi exploration...then again I hate leveling things up so...*does pichu event* Oh darn it.

Anybody else going nuts over the fifth gen pokemon out there? I've already been nabbing what I can - the six eggs I have and two that have already hatched. There are starters out there so fingers crossed...!

They are out????

*goes nuts*

Damn it, got none I like. The randomness is annoying but makes sense I suppose...I hope it won't be like that all the time.

Last edited:
I hope they bring out some sort of equivalent of a Dream World shelter pass, 6 5th Gen Pokemon a day is not enough!
I've gotten a Chillarmy, Bachuru, Zorua and I think Snivy so at least I have some good Pokemon :) I have no idea what they green-and-grey Pokemon with the eye pattern is, Tesshiido maybe?

I went mass-clicking yesterday (...after the lag lightened up a bit) to evolve all the Pokemon I got yesterday and hatch all the ones I got after reset today. So now I have Jalord, Ranculus, Hahakomori (whose name is wrong on the site, b-t-dubs), Abagoura, Zeburaika, Lepardas, Kokoromori, and I still have to evolve my Mogurew, Dangoro, Bachuru(!), Minezumi, and Shibishirasu. (link goes to my party.)

I'm kind of disappointed that Zorua and Zoroark aren't Exploration-exclusive, given their event-only status in the games, but I also like being able to get them right off the bat.

I hope they bring out some sort of equivalent of a Dream World shelter pass, 6 5th Gen Pokemon a day is not enough!
I've gotten a Chillarmy, Bachuru, Zorua and I think Snivy so at least I have some good Pokemon :) I have no idea what they green-and-grey Pokemon with the eye pattern is, Tesshiido maybe?

Oh man, I want a Snivy! And ah, the green eye egg~ that was one of the first ones I got. Not gonna ruin it (actually I kinda am) but these are the ones I have so far;

Minezumi, Shinboraa, Choroneko, Dageki, Moguryuu, Koromori, Dangoro, Zorua, Kurumiru, Shimama, Purotooga (egg) and Yuniran (egg).

Since there's a limit on eggs from the shelter, I've been working on evolving Pokemon in the meantime.

Everyone has a Koromori except me... :(

*waits for tomorow*

Good luck in getting one! And so this isn't completely pointless - I nicknamed mine PC Butterman, after Nick Frost's character in Hot Fuzz ;D

...my friend called it a Fuzzball and the image wouldn't leaveeee...

EDIT:

...ahfkjsghwakjg

Last edited:
*revives from dead*

I'm in the middle of the Pikachu exploration, so I've got a Scyther I can't get rid of and an Onix that I could dump in the PC but choose not to =x
Still, I managed to grab 6 Unove eggs yesterday - two hatched and four are currently in my Party. I've got a Moguryuu <3 And I've already hatched a Kurumiru =D

Lag is murder =,(

Kay, I get too many clickers, after about 50 people I just put my status as "break time @.@".
I'm not much of a collector, so it may be a while before I have floods of 5th gen pokémon.

EDIT:

...ahfkjsghwakjg

:D Congrats!

Let's see, 5th gen critters I have so far:

Finished That Burning Desire!! about a week ago, meanwhile, and also got a few more achievements taken care of--I'm not sure I remember all of the ones I've gotten recently, but at the very least Master Feeder, Master Hatcher, Dedicated, Happy Ending, and the rest of the Johto+ badges are among them. Also picked up a couple more shinies:

Snivy! 8D

Also I've gotten a Shelderboy, Clone Bulbasaur, and Crystal Onix~ And most of the new Pogies. I still need the other two starters and Zorua at least, I think...there are probably more.

ETA:

Oh, and let's not forget Felidae here!

I picked up 6 more eggs today- Yuniran, Nageki, Dageki, Minezumi, Koromori and Shimama ♥.

I think I've only got a few more eggs to get now? (Tepig, Oshawott, Munna, Choroneko, Moguryuu, Shibishirasu and Kurumiru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom