• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Joining.)

I have a black egg with green spots on it. It needs over 20,000 points to hatch! :o It must be rare!

If the shelter is flooded with zergoose eggs *cough* don't look at me x]

On a non-zergoose related note, I FOUND A CHIRAAMII!!! :D!!!!

No, they're all programmed. The only legendary that's been programmed is zekrom.

Also going for a shiny yuniran and/or a bachuru.

Yeah, they're all available. People just take all the interesting eggs and hoard like shit.

edit: Got a fucking mijimaru. What.

Hey, could I join maybe? I'm Squornshellous Beta there too!

Also I have a ton of fifth generation things - I think that the only eggs I have yet to get are the grassmonkey and the watermonkey, and that skeletonbird, and Zekrom and Kyurem. According to the Pokédex, anyway.

Also I am shiny hunting Dangoro.

(I shelter stalk)

You're not the only one, Squornshellous Beta! Though I usually give up on finding anything interesting after a while, and just take Pokemon I need for my dex.

I'm shiny hunting cat-like pokemon. I'm starting one for Choroneko now, too.

And today is a x2.5 day! I'll be able to get enough dex entries for the new exploration, I think.

Edit: And I just got a Bidofo egg. I've been searching for it for quite some time, so I'm very pleased right now.

Last edited:
2.5x day is going to be fun once I start to mass-click :)
I finally managed to get a few more 5th gen Pokemon: Darumakka, The Candle (Hitomoshi?) ♥♥ and Oshawott~

I think I'm getting closer to completing the Hoarder achievement, only one or two more boxes to fill!

Yep, the others who want to join are welcome. :)

But I'm not collecting gen 5's yet, but I do want a couple of Zoroas. D:

I also started the Yellow Forest exploration and got an awesome Scyther companion.

Edit: And I just got a Bidofo egg. I've been searching for it for quite some time, so I'm very pleased right now.

Congrats!

I just worked my ass off to get the Creationist achievement yesterday, got a Silver Wing out of it, and missed the summon >_< I was so looking forward to getting a Shadow Lugia too, that's one of the last three Novelties I need. Oh well, I guess it's karma for getting three accidental shinies, my own summoned Cresselia and Heatran, and someone else's summoned Palkia the same day. Creationist was insane.

EDIT: The worst part was, I found the egg on about the fourth minute (right before it was visible to everyone), but the page derped after I clicked to claim it and I waited probably five minutes for the dialog to come up before I gave up and refreshed to try to find it again. And according to my stats it was *still* out there for a couple of minutes after I started looking again, but then somebody else got it.

Last edited:

Congrats!

I just worked my ass off to get the Creationist achievement yesterday, got a Silver Wing out of it, and missed the summon >_<

Congrats on Creationist (and the random shinies)!

I just got Creationist as well, a couple of hours ago. And I missed the summon I won off of it, too. D'oh! Well, that's what I get for summoning at a time when the server was being kind of iffy. I knew it was a bad idea, and I went and did it anyway. X3; Ah well. I hope whoever got that lati was glad to get it.

How the heck could you hatch three-hundred-fifty eggs in a day? @.@

It's 250. As for how, I can't speak for anyone else, but for me I think it was a combination of x2.5 multiplier + prolonged bouts of sunny weather + Opera + mass clicking + being extra careful to do proper interactions so as to keep my shelter grabs from running out (though I did grab a couple of lab eggs) + trying to only grab eggs with low maturity requirements (I went with things that require 3,840 maturity or less). Having the lucky egg helped in my case, too, I imagine. And starting right after reset helped with the whole matter of having enough space for the hatched pokémon; it let me start releasing them good and early.

That said, I'm still surprised at having managed to pull it off. Took about... oh, nine or so non-consecutive hours. I'm also just a little bit surprised that I wound up using not a single flame orb.

Meanwhile, on the 5th gen front:

YAYAYAYAY!!! I found a Bachuru x3 It's so adorable :D And...I also found a martial artist lizard thing called Nageki o.0 Mkay then...walking away slowly naow...xD

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom