• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

Just caught Raikou in one fast ball at full health. :) Normally I'd have waited to go looking for it, but I decided I might try one on my team (this one is modest but its IVs suck so I'm free to mess around with it ingame instead of saving it for competitive stuff) and Baoba hasn't called about adding customization yet so I had nothing better to do! Of course, now that I have it I still have nothing to do. Off to find Entei, I guess.

I'm legendary hunting, as of now. Caught Mewtwo, yay, and now I'm trying to get Lugia. After that I'm going to try for Ho-oh, which I'll probably just use my Master Ball on. Then I'll go for the legendary beasts and birds, then I'll be done.

I'm legendary hunting, as of now. Caught Mewtwo, yay, and now I'm trying to get Lugia. After that I'm going to try for Ho-oh, which I'll probably just use my Master Ball on. Then I'll go for the legendary beasts and birds, then I'll be done.

I believe you forgot Latias/os.

Recently caught Zapdos, and still grinding

I believe you forgot Latias/os.

Oh right, forgot about that.

Well, right now I'm going to call it a day. I'm in the middle of trying to find a Misdreavus, because I forgot that when my Misdreavus evolved, it could no longer re-learn Mean Look, and if I'm going to get the Legendary dogs, and Lati@s, then I definitely need it.

And I also just remembered that I can get Groudon as well.

So, yeah, the next few days will be filled with grinding and Legendaries.

I've been grinding at the route before Lake of Rage; this place is pretty damn awesome for SpAtk EV training, which is also cool because four out of six on my team need that. Trying to get all of my Pogeys to level 30; I think this is a good opportunity to evolve my Poliwhirl and Scyther (though for the latter I'll have to see if I can dig up a metal coat on another game, shhh :v).

Debating whether or not to go ahead and Leaf Stone my Weepinbell now or wait; he doesn't really get anything else that's good anyway, and I was just planning on teaching him Energy Ball as soon as I got a TM.

Just got to Blackthorn. This game continues to surprise me. I'm one of the five people who was never incredibly impressed with the original GSC, and yet I'm falling head over heels for its remake. The Tin Tower trail took my breath away.

Is it just me, or is everyone in this game gender-confused? When I saw the intro and it had the shot of the male trainer I honestly thought he was a girl for about two seconds. And the Beauties kind of look...tranny. So does Whitney, what with her ridiculous lipstick. And Bugsy...well, he hasn't changed.

Oh right, forgot about that.

Well, right now I'm going to call it a day. I'm in the middle of trying to find a Misdreavus, because I forgot that when my Misdreavus evolved, it could no longer re-learn Mean Look, and if I'm going to get the Legendary dogs, and Lati@s, then I definitely need it.

And I also just remembered that I can get Groudon as well.

So, yeah, the next few days will be filled with grinding and Legendaries.

Er, I'd go with Crobat/Gengar if you want a Mean Look Pokemon. Unless you plan on training Misdreavus close to 50. The other two are faster.

God, I did not expect to fight a level 50 Rhydon from one of Brock's trainers. It wasn't difficult, but that threw me off. And then all of Brocl's Pokemon were stronger than Lance...

Eeeheehee, it's raining outside, so I took the lanyard strap off my camera and put it on my walker and am swinging it about as I type >:D

HAY GUYS remember how I said it'sd be around April till I get SoulSilver?

Guess what I'm holding yess fresh order so I got to choose. I shouldn't be this excited and should know what to expect but still babble babble

Trainer: Lorry

Cyndaquil

Lagan, Male, Careful/Highly curious

Why does Team Rocket love Rattata so much? I can one-shot them with everything on my team except Charlene but WHY?

And Laluz evolved! I <3 Lanturn~
Meet Tamwyn the Golbat, in training to become a Crobat for my flier.

Why does Team Rocket love Rattata so much? I can one-shot them with everything on my team except Charlene but WHY?

And Laluz evolved! I <3 Lanturn~
Meet Tamwyn the Golbat, in training to become a Crobat for my flier.

WHOO headin' off to Seafoam to battle Blaine. After defeating every trainer in and around the islands, of course.

[Flametail] Typhlosion (F) Level 50
[Minuit] Noctowl (F) Level 50
[Hazy] Golem (M) Level 50
[Icerain] Lapras (F) Level 50
[Olivine] Ampharos (F) Level 51
[Sunstream] Espeon (M) Level 51

After beating both Blaine and Blue I'mma spend a while training in... prolly Cerulean Cave and then at around level ~65 I'm gonna see if I can hold my own against Red.

Then after that I'mma go on a Great Legendary Hunt so I can fill up my Platinum Pokédex.

After beating both Blaine and Blue I'mma spend a while training in... prolly Cerulean Cave and then at around level ~65 I'm gonna see if I can hold my own against Red.

Then after that I'mma go on a Great Legendary Hunt so I can fill up my Platinum Pokédex.

According to Serebii, Red's team has LVs in the 80s. His Pikachu is at LV freaking 88. I'd recommend trying to match that LV before going to face him.

As for me, I was grinding, and then I suddenly decided to go on a little Entei hunt. I did so, and was able to whittle him down to the Red Zone, and then deploy Wobbuffet against him while I threw Dusk Balls

He roared me about 3 turns later, and that's I decided to save Entei, Suicune, and Latias for the end; I figure I'll take advantage of the Dusk Ball-Cave Bonus while I still have them in great supply. (I know Suicune's not a runner, but it feels right to go against him last)

SO later I'm going over tot eh Whirl Islands (I did get the Silver Wing) And I'm going to go toe-to-toe with Lugia

I GOT THE FREAKING GB SOUNDS! :D

Listening to awesome nostalgic music from the GB days now. :)

(For those of you who don't know, it plays the original 8bit tracks of the songs in the game. After you beat all 8 Kanto gyms, you can go to the Celadon Condominiums and get it on the third floor)

Oh, I chased Team Rocket out of Mahogany earlier. lol, Petrel is awesome. It's too bad we don't seem to see much of these new admins. Guess I'll go beat Pryce and then head for Goldenrod.

QUILAVA lv. 35
"Calcifer" | Timid nature | Male

VICTREEBEL lv. 30
"Raja" | Modest nature | Male

POLITOED lv. 31
"Oolong" | Timid nature | Female

SCIZOR lv. 30
"Iris" | Brave nature | Female

UMBREON lv. 30
"Orpheus" | Sassy nature | Male

XATU lv. 30
"Ozymandias" | Modest nature | Male