• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda

I have collectors edition too.
It's how I have OoT, Majora's Mask, LoZ, and AoL without havinf a NES or N64.

Though I want those consoles so I can play the 'real' versions.
OoT and MM are available on Gamecube and I was not informed?!

Though I'll still need an N64 if I wanna play SM64 and Banjo-Kazooie, so...

OoT is also available on Gamecube with the Wind Waker bonus disc (along with Master Quest edition, but trust me don't play that unless you're prepared to throw your controller at your screen)

OoT is also available on Gamecube with the Wind Waker bonus disc (along with Master Quest edition, but trust me don't play that unless you're prepared to throw your controller at your screen)
I know. I found a special edition copy of Wind Waker once, but the people in GAME couldn't find the disc and couldn't sell it to me. I also had a half-hour wait for them to locate Star Fox Adventures as well. That was not my day.

Waaaaah! Legend of Zelda!

My favourite game (and the only one I beat T_T) is Four Swords Adventures. That game is luff. <3 I never got far on MM, got to the Water Temple on both OoT and TP and then...stopped playing. XD I HATE Water temples. >.< I procrastinate, then my attention gets pulled somewhere else.

...But...The fanfiction for Zelda is.... *weeps*

Yay, I found the third dungeon in LoZ! And the fourth! =D But I'm stuck on the fifth. Damn those blue Darknuts.

Speaking of Zelda fiction, I did read a very nice retelling of Ocarina of Time once on Fanfiction.net...don't remember the name of it now.

My dad tried Master Quest once.

He played for about five minutes and never played again. :D

OoT is pretty hard for me.

And MM is ARGGGHWHYCAN'TIBEATTHISEVILDUNGEON?!?

^ ...NEVER REMIND ME OF THAT GAME. It makes me sad...

Because the Super Nintendo was evil and erased my file.

Eugh, MM. I sort of cheated and used my brother's friends' file, because he was in the fourth temple already. >> And we beat the mini-boss, got the Boss Key, and then figured out you need the Giant's Mask. Restarted, because of a lack of time, got the mask, then figured out you need to get the key again, and died. Horribly. Gomess = evil mini-boss of doom. I want to set my demon rabbit on it. >< nyway, by the time I and my friend gathered enough courage to play once more, we totally forgot what we had to do other than reverse it... Gah. Worst luck ever. ><

Don't even mention the Water Temple in OOT. I have been stuck on it for two years because every time my friend comes over and we have time to play it, we totally forget what we did the last time.

I suck at video games... But I beat TP. =D Which was fun, as my workaholic brother who is either at work, out at a bar, or sleeping, took the time to cheer me on and throw strategies at me. <3 Then I played through the battle with Ganondorf three more times to show off to my friends. It's fun... [/ramble]

Not exactly hard to forget... There's only four of them.

As for the Water temple in OoT I don't get why everyone but me seems to find it do difficult. It's long, I know but everyone I ask says it's the most difficult dungeon ever. I think that the shadow temple and MM water temple were much harder. I can't tell you how long that portion of MM took me.

I have Oracle of Seasons. Although OoA is better imo. I also have Twilight Princess. I'm only to the part where you first meet Zelda. I just started. ._.

Well, methinks a lot of people just hated going up and down, up and down, playing the Lullaby and having to change the water level every time they entered a new room. >> And the room beneath the floating box is sort of difficult to get to. We were oblivious until I suddenly pointed it out.

Me: Hey, the box floats, right?
Friend: Yeah...
Me: So, what's beneath the box? =D
Friend: Spikes. -_-
Me: No, no, I saw a hole! *jumps in, lands on spikes in Iron Boots, panics and forgets to take them off* Aaah!
Friend: *facepalm*

But yeah, stupidity aside, we did get the Longshot. And then forgot what we were supposed to do next, and gave up. :P

Oh hey. LoZ. Best video games ever hands down.

I have Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass. PH was really annoying >< but I finally beaten it, after a few weeks of torture. I got TP last christmas and beat it in three days. But maybe that was because I watched my brothers play it sometimes before I played it. I've also beaten WW but I don't own a copy of it. I'm so freaking good at TP that, like, I've beaten the Cave of Ordeals twice.
Yup, twice. And I have the fairy's tears to prove it. :D I've also beaten the savage labyrinth in WW >> God that thing was hard. Also, I've played OoT at a friend's house BUT I'M FREAKING STUCK. STUPID SHIEK NEVER TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO >> So I'm in Kakariko, wondering what to do. I'm stuck just after you go into the future. God that's annoying.

Cave of Ordeals and the Savage labyrinth are the caves where you have to beat 50 rooms of enemies, right?

How do you know their names? I don't think anybody ever talks about then in-game.

Is it the golden one?

Because I saw a gold one but then it just vanished.

Back
Top Bottom