• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no bad reaction yet which is kewl.

Also I'm annoyed by the lack of updates on venus envy and khaos.

Well no bad reaction yet which is kewl.

Am I the only one who thinks that for someone who spent years in art college

Erin's still not doing super-well on a bunch of technical issues.
Still, the art is a lot better than that first post-hiatus strip with crazy deformed Lisa.
And yeah I'm annoyed at the lack of updates as well, though I check Khaos more often. I think Tab's doing a cosplay or something and that's why she's not updating I dunno I'm not into cosplay :v

I'm glad Straight Ahead's gonna go back to its regular schedule though.

Also, by 'no bad reaction' does that mean she's reacted well or not at all? Feel free not to tell, I'm just nosy.

Also shorter hair feels so much free-er aaaah

No, her art is ... weird. I mean -- the old style wasn't exactly technically fabulous, either, but at least it was lighthearted and fun and it was like 'this is a comic, not an art exam.' This one is more like 'um lol i can draw chins!'

Lol again @ lisa's double chin of angry, though.

Khaos is pretty cool, I'm glad you introduced me to it -- it's neat and scribbly and I want a tattoo more now.

And by no bad reaction I mean she's not reacted at all. Hrm. I wonder if she's even read the letter yet -- naturally I don't want to bring it up because I'd feel like that'd be pushy.

Also short hair whooooooop.

christ good luck with that

venus envy is like three strips into the current storyline and it's been running for two years

I gave up reading it a while ago

Hi, Jason-with-the-Karmageddon-avatar! I do believe I know you from the NTWF... Anyway, welcome~ n_n

So I got chinese takeout today.

And guess what my fortune cookie says? Well, since I'm posting it here, you can probably guess, but! ":) You and your wife willbe [sic] happy in your life together. :)"

... huh.

So I got chinese takeout today.

And guess what my fortune cookie says? Well, since I'm posting it here, you can probably guess, but! ":) You and your wife willbe [sic] happy in your life together. :)"

... huh.
:O! A sign.

Hey, what do you call someone that has no sexual attractions? I've been wondering for a while. I don't think 'asexual' gives off the right feeling...

... asexual?

aromantic asexual if you're uninterested in general; [hetero|homo|bi|pan]romantic asexual otherwise

You guys do fail at staying active. D: Well, I'm just gonna say this: Man, I am confused. ?_?

Uh, since National - or international, whatever you want to call it - Coming Out Day is coming up... is anyone planning to do anything? Like wear an LGBT symbol or go to a parade or anything?

Uh, since National - or international, whatever you want to call it - Coming Out Day is coming up... is anyone planning to do anything? Like wear an LGBT symbol or go to a parade or anything?

I'm going to wear rainbow (well, whatever I can find that's vaguely rainbow, anyway). I don't think I have school that day, though, which is sad. But still.

I officially have the best birthday ever. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom