• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The QUILTBAG Club (formerly the LGBT club)

More verbal harassment today at the bus stop for being with my girlfriend! :D I'm pretty sure the things they were saying count as sexual harassment too, bonus.

They followed us all the way from school (about a quarter/half of a mile) :| Like, a group of about ten very tall and intimidating guys who kept throwing things, making remarks about our sex life - including the gem "I bet you want my cock". Dude, you might as well be trying to turn me lesbian.

Meh. My mum's writing a letter to the school and is absolutely furious, so things should get better. This guy attacked me with his crutches though; it hurt. ):

/self-absorbed ramble

That's disgusting. I hope the school does something about that, and if it doesn't I hope you go to the police. You shouldn't be forced to deal with that.

Also, "I bet you want my cock"? Doesn't he understand what lesbianism is?

Ahah, thanks. If it gets much worse and the school does nothing, we may well go to the police. ):

I know right! We also constantly get called "lesbian" over and over again, as if we're not actually aware of it. I think I've been called dyke about once.

Its really stupid when people don't undrestand anything about LGBT people....Like guys talking about lesbians wanting their cocks, or how people are okay with gay guys as long as they don't hit on them.

Its like they think that gay people are sex crazed maniacs and that just because they have a penis, a gay person is going to attack thrm for it

I know right! We also constantly get called "lesbian" over and over again, as if we're not actually aware of it. I think I've been called dyke about once.
reminds me when people used to yell BISEXUAL at me
well done have a fucking medal son
but this was in year 8/9 so it was fucktarded little kids saying that but you're 17 how the hell are people still that stupid??

and yeah I second going to the police if school doesn't do shit (they never did for me hohoho)
or whacking them all with the crutches of that one guy

Its really stupid when people don't undrestand anything about LGBT people....Like guys talking about lesbians wanting their cocks, or how people are okay with gay guys as long as they don't hit on them.

Its like they think that gay people are sex crazed maniacs and that just because they have a penis, a gay person is going to attack thrm for it
And yet, there are straight people out there who are sex-crazed maniacs and you don't hear people giving them any crap about it. :/

Oh god. My friends just sort of started avoiding me for thinking I was because apparently I'm going to rape them all. They'd probably explode if they knew it was true.

The funny thing is a lot of them probably secretly are (sex crazed, that is, not gay) and have no concept of other people not being as sex crazed as them.

"I'm alright with straight guys, as long as they don't hit on me."

I wonder how they would feel about that. Uh, if you're female and saying that anyway.

Speaking of homophobia, I have to sit in front of these pig-headed sophomores on the way to honor's school and it's a good day if they're just parroting Fox News.

On the bad day it's just, "Homophobic comment!" *laughing* "Comment making the homophobia worse!" *more laughing* "Repeat ad nausam!" *even more laughing*

Except it's more gayandmalebiphobia than homophobia because they are a-okay with lesbians and female bisexuals. *dryly* I wonder why.

Also to the person who said not to come out to my parents, but instead come out to my friends? Yeah, no. I live in the Bible Belt, so they are Catholic at best. Most are Southern Baptists. They all spew propaganda. One of them is a known tea partier. These are the gifted kids. They aren't even really close friends. The only time it would come up would be to say "Hey! Don't say things like that! I'm bi and that offends me!"

I might not be a social person, but even I recognize social suicide.

Hey, I was raised Catholic and still believe in the faith, and also consider myself a Tea Partier. There are different shades of every color.

A depressing thought has come over me and it sounds silly but I honestly don't know. Next year I have my Year 11 prom. I'm gay. What the hell do I do?

I'm OK with going with another guy, but I'm sure that I'd get ridiculed for it. And the idea of finding another bi/gay person of my age I find extremely unlikely before that point. The whole going with a female friend thing wouldn't work either - pretty much everyone knows I'm gay. D:

A depressing thought has come over me and it sounds silly but I honestly don't know. Next year I have my Year 11 prom. I'm gay. What the hell do I do?

I had exactly the same problem - I just ended up going without a date! But it's okay to go with a female friend, honestly - even though they know you're gay, you're only going as friends! So what's the problem?

The whole going with a female friend thing wouldn't work either - pretty much everyone knows I'm gay. D:
why is that still a problem though? there was a gay dude at my school and I'm pretty sure he went to our prom with a female friend, no one thought anything of it

I /was/ gonna go to my year 13 prom with a guy friend... he flipped his shit when I said I wanted to wear a suit :| and nobody at school knew I was a guy anyway ugh. The reason I didn't go however was because ~*money*~ and I can't afford anything ever

I remember this one girl was like "...so you're wearing a /suit/ to prom?" at me, like I was some shit on the bottom of her shoe or something
this was the same bitch who kept practically molesting one of my (gay) friends all the goddamn time
no one likes you Helen OK

oh school
I almost miss it

Back
Top Bottom