• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The RPer's strike outpost

Do you have a sadistic creator?

• Total voters
^ that.

AANYWAY:

Taisiya Fyodorov from Pot_ Series
Mia Smith the Shadow Trainer from Pokemon: A Shadowy Past
Sheila from the RSP

I'm nicer to the rest of them - the rest all like me. These are the only ones who have really big problems like drinking (and quite possibly a touch of PTSD), Shadowfication or a Demon living inside them. Or schizophrenia on Sheila's part. >>

Yeah, it's pretty much to let characters have free reign. That, and I wanted to see how many poor souls there were, and Evoli told me to make this.

I was glad to oblige. :D

I guess I'll plop in Kamoku from Charamon!

And Tori, too, since Kamoku's pretty much useless.

Honestly, I'm much meaner to Tori on Gaia. XP

Eh, what the heck. One of my old characters from a really long time ago. ^^
Ina from "The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG".

^ I haven't really gotten anything planned. It's more of a way to keep track who has poorly treated characters.

If people want this to be an RP, go ahead and tell me, though I don't know how it would work out.

I don't either, but can't it be some form of quasi-RP? If only because it would be really funny to have the characters complain about stupid things their creators have done. And stuff. :D

Last edited:
Yeah.

Featuring Serenity randomly swearing and Tori nagging Kamoku to "beeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil."

Nitpicking but wanted to point out that Charamon! needs the exclamation point.

Behind the Scenes would be cool.

Well then, I think that's what it is.

STARTING WITH NO PARTICULAR STORYLINE...
Now.

-----------
Erindor blinked his eyes. After raising his head, he found that he had somehow escaped from his cruel master, Erindor the Espeon. Surprisingly enough, there were other characters here, some from the RSP, and some he hadn't seen before.
He looked to Twilight. "What just happened? I teleport us out of the Visitor's message area, and I seem to have stumbled upon a safe have for RP characters!"

Thus began the happy mingling...

( I vote they try to take over the world. ;3 *shot*)

Moonshine was curled up happily in the sunlight, Jewelstar peering into the distance. Shadow was doing nothing in particular, and Neptune was still asleep. With a sigh, Moonshine un curled herself and Solar Eclipsed Neptune, who jumped and hit Shadow, who accedentally picked up and threw Jewelstar as a weapon at Neptune, who bit Shadow's leg, who stepped on Moonshine's tail, who couldn't belive that, like a boomerang, just bame back to her. This was already turning into a mess.

Erican walked over to Masquerade. "Hi, there!" "Shut up, Erican." "But - master..." Shadowflare walked over. "Before I left for here, I moticed Moonlight, Mysti's Umbreon character, being treated badly. Does anyone know where Erindor's owner is? I need to ask him if Moonlight has permission to be let in." Mysti walked over, too. "So... I finally get some freedom... Shadowflare, I own you in a lotta RPs!" Mysti sent out an excact duplicate of Shadowflare. "Oh... Shut up!" Shadowflare - er, the one not owned by Mysti - exclaimed. "I'll just go find Erindor myself and see if he knows where his master is."

Basaina had been sleeping - how she had gotten there, the Arcanine had no idea - and only woke up once she heard voices around her. Opening an eye cautiously in case anyone was trying to attack her, she gaped at the lack of control she felt over her actions and personality. "I'm free! Free of that stupidstupidstupid insane Question Mark person! And I can hurt anyone I want! No contracts!" And the Fire Blast frenzy began, with jets of flames randomly appearing everywhere as Bas decided to have some fun. Of course, if anyone got hurt - well, too bad for them!

Halan, slumped agianst the wall, groans softly as he wakes. He opens his eyes and looks around in a daze, then ducks and becomes flat on the ground so to not become a torch.

"Geeezzzz, Basaina...can you try not frying me?"

He then realizes that he is no longer with his creator. He looks down at himself and sees that there is no longer any blood on him.

"...I'm...not bleeding..."

Halan looks at Erindor and grins.

"Totally...I...I'm finally free~ I don't have to worry about all her ideas...I'm free..."

He leaps up from the floor and makes his way to Basaina, avoiding the flames as best as he could. He places a paw on her shoulder, petting her fur softly.

"My dear...we are free..."

Back
Top Bottom