• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

"Yuck! I hate dry berries!" Said Tales

Tales flew up into a tall tree. There he found small yellow berries with one little curly green nut on them. He pecked a branch until it fell to the ground along with the berries on it. Tales then flew back down to the ground and swallowed one of the berries whole.

"Mmm! You just have to try these! There spicy and sweet at the same time!" Said Tales cheerfuly

"Ooo... I'm hungry!" Croco shot a water gun at a tree, and some berries dropped down on the ground.

He gathered them and sorted them. "Lets see... Oran, Cheri, Watmel-ooo Watmel is good and sweet-, Razz, Bluk, Pamtre and... I forgot the name on this one." It was a black and white oblong berry with strange patterns; a rare Enigma berry.

"I'll save it for later." He munched the Oran berry, then the Watmel and Cheri, then the Bluk.

"Yum, yum!"

"An Enigma berry?" Croco said, looking for the voice, then he noticed Flitter. "Hi! And I didn't know this was an Enigma berry. You want it?" He reached out his arm holding the black and white berry to Flitter.

Dusk watched the others eat, devouring her own prey. "I prefer meat," she said. "You might call me a Cacturne Cloutrice."

Emba scowled as her flame was put out, and gave a nasty glare to the creature that caused it. She padded over to the one devouring meat, and stated, "I also am a carnivore, although in desperate situations I will eat plants. Now is not a desperate situation, however."

Mizutwo's face was unsure. "I'm not sure what flavor I prefer." He wandered over to a tree that no one else had taken, and picked one plump berry. It was nice and balanced in flavor. "These are good."

Wisp supressed a yawn and walked over to Mizutwo. They hadn't talked too much, except for when the Leafeon had asked his impatient, nervous questions. Maybe this could be a start. He nibbled on one of the plump berries and suddenly yelped.
"Ah! That's... that's way too hot! It's burning my mouth!" he exclaimed unhappily as he winced and ran to a stream. Wisp immediately drenched his mouth in the cold water and sighed.

After another few seconds, Wisp stood back up and walked over. He looked around the spot he'd eaten the berry and let out a groan. Right on the branch was a squisy, old and overripe berry with a bite about the size of his mouth on it. Great... He'd just eaten a rotting berry and made a fool of himself.
"Yeah, I guess so. I don't think I want to try again, though. Thanks anyway," he replied.

"So," said Dusk to Emba. "are you going to go hunt your own prey? Or do you want me to get some for you?" She gulped down more of the Rattata.

"Meat's not for everyone," commented Dusk, finishing the last of her meal. "We should get going when everyone's ready."

Back
Top Bottom