• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

"I'm coming. But where are we?" Croco said, jumping out of the hole in the wall.

"Can anyone read human language?" Said Tales in a depressed voice "Maybe we could read a sign or something telling us where we are."

Dusk shook her head, taking off in the air again. "I don't think I can," she said, swooping through the opening and soaring in the sky. "I can see lots of things from here," she called, "but I can't see any landmarks."

There was a path in front of the boarded-up door, with an old-looking mailbox. A dirt trail ran perpendicular to the concrete path, then curved into a forest.
"Intersting," Mizutwo noted. "Why do I feel like I've been here before...?"

"Maybe because they walked along this path when they were carrying us into the cages..." Wisp muttered quietly. The Leafeon silently looked at the area, but didn't recognize it. Must 'a been asleep, he concluded.

"I don't know where we are," called Dusk. "Unless you know, I have no way to navigate this place so that we go back to where we were before."

Mizutwo phased out, humming included, so that he could only see the surroundings and not the others. After turning around and inspecting everything from where he was, he appeared again. "I think we head that way." He pointed south.

"If you say so," kailani said, "But I'll amke sure that if we end up even more lost, you'll get what you would deserve."

Mizutwo retorted, "I feel like I know this place. We won't get any more lost."
He heard water trickling somewhere in the forest, but didn't mention it. The Unknown Being took a few steps into the bushes before taking a deep breath.

Bianca followed everyone else silently, looking around carefully. She half-expected a human to appear and do something horrible to them. She murmured in a soft voice.
"I wonder where the humans are."

"Maybe they're... catching more Pokemon or destroying more land," Wisp muttered. His fur stood on end from his tension at the very thought of humans causing more chaos. After a moment, he looked around at the rest of the beings and blinked in confusion.
"Mizutwo? What're you doing?" he asked.

"We'll be fine," Mizutwo told Flitter. "I feel like this forest might have something in it."
He disappeared in the bushes.

Dusk was uncomfortable with her hopping and waddling, so she took off in the air again. Why can't I just stick with one spot? She flew low over Mizutwo's head.

"You can't abandon me!" Croco followed Mizutwo. "What's your name? I'm Croco and I'm a Litzard, but you probably knew that since I introduced myself some time ago!" He said, catching up with the unknown being.

Back
Top Bottom