• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

Flitter concentrated. She moved her ears rapidly. She started to rise off the ground. She fluttered over to Mizutwo.

"I was never one with 'stength in numbers'," Kailani countered, "And You may be seen as leader, but don't expect me to follow you."

Dusk nodded.
"I'm staying with you. Whatever your types are plus Flying and Dark are able to make an unstoppable combination, if my guess is correct." She spread her wings but did not do anything else. "I think we should leave as a group. Of course, Kailani is free to make his own choices."

Emba woke up late due to her cat backgrounds, finding herself in a cage. She was startled, and tried to bite the bars.

"Nice to meet you, Mizutwo," said Dusk, nodding. "My name is Dusk, and I'm a Cloutrice. Flying and Dark types."
She looked around. "I think we should be leaving soon." She flapped her wings once and took off, flying in circles above the others.

"You're probably right. Anyway, I'm a grass type, Leafeon, and nothing more. My name is Wisp," Wisp stated, a bit amused by Flitter's childishness. His ears twitched and he looked in the direction of a gnawing sound.
"Need some help?" he asked Emba.

Croco charged at the cage bars. He hit it hard, but the cage only moved a little. "Maybe..." He bit one of the bars, and when he removed his teeth, there were a small hole in it, nothing more. "Uhmm, can someone help me out of this thing?" He said nervously.

"I will." Dusk dived down at the cage and began to spin around, ramming into the cage bars and barely missing Croco with her beak. The bars were bent some, and she used Air Slash to weaken them. "Try biting them now," she said. "You should be able to escape."

(If you wanna know more about Flitate, she was made a couple of years ago as one of the Legendary Squirrels of my region, Zeon. There were two other squirrels. Rogue was Steel-type and Chaos was dark Type.)

Flitter started doing flips in the air. She was excited.

"Thanks." Croco said, then bit with all his might at one of the bars. It broke immediantly, and Croco jumped out of it. "Where am I?" He said nervously, slightly shaking.

"I am the only one of my kind," Kailani said, "My kind is known as Kardas. My type: Dark and Dragon."

He looked at the Mizutwo. "I'll come. But I'm not tkaing orders form you. And don't expect me to save any of you if you're in trouble."

"So we are introducing ourself?" Croco turned to Kailani, then looked at everyone else. "My name is Croco, I'm a Lizard and I'm a water type!" He was beginning to like these strange Pokémon, they seemd nice. "Nice to meet you. Now, where are we?"

Bianca listened to everyone else before adding quietly,
"I'm Bianca. I.. really don't know what I am."
She felt nervous about all the Pokemon being out. What if a human came and saw them?

"I'm Moonshine."greeted Moonshine, breaking out of her cage using a move that she called Solar Eclipse.

"I-i'm T-Tales. I'm a F-flying Grass type. Can we just get out of here? I don't like this place." Said Tales nervously

"Of course we can. The Kardas just blasted a hole in the wall," Wisp replied, running toward the narrow passage.

Back
Top Bottom