• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Secret Link

The secret link isn't actually a link in the sense that it's not an HTML anchor tag, but it is something you click that takes you to a different page.

A while ago I thought it was a brilliant scam Butterfree invented to have us all lose our minds, it worked on me!

So you click it to go to the page with the link, but it's not a link? I am officially confused. I'm not the best with computers, so I have no idea what it could possibly be.

Welp, I don't get it. I found in in the spoiler I'm not allowed to post but can't find it otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I long ago figured out what 88x31 meant and got an idea of what page the secret link should be on, but I never found it :( I even searched the source code of every page on the site, although, I'm guessing, not very well.

So is it a JavaScript redirecting thinger then? *ponders*

EDIT: So I cheated and figured out how to find it :P I never would've figured that out on my own.

Last edited:
So you click it to go to the page with the link, but it's not a link? I am officially confused. I'm not the best with computers, so I have no idea what it could possibly be.
No. The only sense in which it is not a link is if you know HTML or computer tricks. The secret link itself is something you click on, and that takes you to a secret page.

Okay, so it's on the Link to Me page. I need some specifics on where it is at that location. I don't know why I stink at this all of a sudden. I was very good at this until I found clue 3. Maybe clue 3 isn't my lucky clue...

Well, I know where to go but not what to do D:

I tried multiplying the two numbers and putting the result in the URL, then I tried clicking the 88x31 buttons. Still nothing! >.<

If you think you know where to go, then you're probably not quite on the right track.

Umm... sprites.asp is apparently not the only copy of the secret link besides the page it's supposed to be on. I found another one on accident. :sweatdrop:

Sorry for the extremely late reply, my internet was acting up back then, I thought the post didn't go through, and I never bothered to check until now. Anyway, I'll PM it to you.

Back
Top Bottom