• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

A splice of my personality...

[/epicfail]

zk3781.png

Pokemon messed up the shiny by making the flames silver, so I fixed it!

Actually, I'm gonna do a mono on Gold, erasing my shiny. T_T

Oh. So super-deformed things have legs, and chibi things don't. Thanks.
Not what I meant. Super-deformed IS chibi.

The difference between what you were supposed to be doing was the legs. You were supposed to put legs to it as if it were a real being.

Woooh! I stayed up all night. That's what I love about summer. I revamped the sprites while I was awake, too.
dragonitegoldtrans.png

hypnogoldtrans.png

meowthsilverwhite.png

slowpokesilvertrans.png

EDIT: Made another revamp+ a bad scratch (my very first one lol)
slowbroredtrans.png

1.png

EDIT: Dude, I'm like addicted to revamping or something
lickitungredtrans.png

Last edited:
This should be stickied. You know, just one page for sprite galleries instead of like 100 pages. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

Not what I meant. Super-deformed IS chibi.

The difference between what you were supposed to be doing was the legs. You were supposed to put legs to it as if it were a real being.

Uh... The contest said to base the sprite on the sprite shown, not the actual character.

JKL, how come the head of your scratch looks like Sableye's?

Hey, can someone critique these please?
Munchlax/Duskull splice (with blooood....) and an unnamed chatot evo.
munchskull.gif
chatotevo.gif

You might need minimal Dewgong style to see these better.

Uh... The contest said to base the sprite on the sprite shown, not the actual character.

Bobby, how come the head of your scratch looks like Sableye's?

Started out as a splice, with sandshrew for the hair (then the body) and charmeleon for the arms, then scratched the body.

The blood seems kind of neat, on the Dusklax or whatever, but for the chatot? Seems too cluttered in my opinion. The watermark doesn't really help, either.

One of my first, ugliest sprites:
PrehistoricMunch.png

One of my latest, not (as) ugly sprites!
newerprehistoricmunch.png

Also, some C&CC on this?
stormbringer.png
Well, hi Camerupt :D
Love that palette, thought I don't like the outlines on the yellow parts on Lugias stomach. The dark brown beside the left (Our view) eye of your newest Munchlax is too dark, lighten it abit. I must say you have improved alot since you made that newest one :D

Delibi.png

Made this a couple weeks ago, for a sprite contest. Not my best, but I still like it. First sprite in over 9 months. :P Probably my last for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom