• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more scary colors. Grey isn't scary. Purple should be darker. Give it piercing yellow eyes that scream "evil." Just try to apply elements to the sprite that you find ghostly, or scary. A new pose wouldn't hurt.

Make the collar a dark red,like blood ^.^
EDIT:Counterstrike,i like your rainbows!can you make one of Mewtwo for me,if people can request?And i tried to put the rainbow mew in my siggy,but i got four different sprites!Thankies!

Last edited:
torterra_rainbow-1.png
sprites23-1.png
silvgold23.png
palkia_rainbow-1.png

gallade_rainbow-1.png
nightmare.png

These are really old, but cool anyhow.

*Sigh* The overlay button is fun, but it's killing the shades. Do them manually, and they'll look even better than they already do.

*Sigh* The overlay button is fun, but it's killing the shades. Do them manually, and they'll look even better than they already do.

I don't even know what an overlay button is. I do them manually.

^Mewtwo:
m2.png

[IMG*]http*://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/phobeon_200/m2.png*[/IMG]

Remove the *'s, and you're good to go.

Also, that Mew is part of a file that contains 3 other Pokemon, so:
mew.png

[IMG*]http*://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/phobeon_200/mew.png*[/IMG]

Same as above.

28t8d29.png

A Drifloon scratch I made a while back...
Hmm... Nice scratch. Did you use the official colours? Anyways, to critizm:

I don't like how you shaded it, it's difficult to see where the light comes from. Make the "balloon" more round, it looks like it's been overrun by a truck now. Make more difference in the outlines, don't use just one colour for it, try to use some black where the shadows are. The x doesn't look like and x, it's too round on the edges.

Otherwise than that, I love it :D

Some CC on my pokemorph please :D?
RyanGoldNormalForm.png

It is my RP char Ryan Gold for the Team Star RPG :D I'm currently making the origin form of him now :)

Ladieeeees and Gentlemen,
I now present to you, the most horrific splice you will ever see in your life; UMBRESEON!
umbreseondu1.png

I spliced Umbreon and Espeon, recolored, then scratched a couple of details like the ring on the head, and the rings on the legs. I also recolored the eyes.
C and CC please?

(edit: is it showing up?)
(edit 2: GOT IT! thanks Zulo!)

Last edited:
Not on mine, but here-

It looks pretty good, but the rings on the feet look too thin, or maybe its just that they aren't curved. Anyways, the rest sprite looks perfect to me.

Now for my sprite. I've just started doing linelesses, and would like some CC-

LinelessRalts91308.PNG
LinelessKirlia94505.PNG
LinelessGardevoir16362.PNG
LinelessGallade90809.PNG

And then I recolored them shiny-
shinyraltschain18390.PNG

Not on mine, but here-

It looks pretty good, but the rings on the feet look too thin, or maybe its just that they aren't curved. Anyways, the rest sprite looks perfect to me.

Now for my sprite. I've just started doing linelesses, and would like some CC-

LinelessRalts91308.PNG
LinelessKirlia94505.PNG
LinelessGardevoir16362.PNG
LinelessGallade90809.PNG

And then I recolored them shiny-
shinyraltschain18390.PNG

Thanks! :grin: I'll fix the rings if I can. Also, how did you get the picture to show up?

And your lineless things look awesome! I like the shinies best.

right click on the image>properties>copy the address>paste in address bar at top of screen>go. you can figure it out from there. And thanks!

i looked at your worksheet,Zulo,and i liked the Mew avatar!can you do that for me that says"Teeheehee!"?Thanks in advance!

iyjypz.png

Water-type Mew, dubbed "Catfish". ^^

That shade of blue looks nice on Mew (:
I think what you need to do is change the dark blue "spine" on the tail so it's facing upwards instead of sideways like that- or perhaps remove it completely, since then it will look all smooth and Mew-like. The tail might also look better if you move it lower, or... flip it vertically, but that involves remaking and might be wrong in the end. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom