• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently started doing chaos, and I'd appreciate critique. Thanks!

2yneyj6.png

Vibrava

2qkr0vo.png

Cubone

n2e9mu.png

Mismagius​

Thanks. in most places, I only used black for the outlines at the bottom-right, according to the universal top-left light source, but I see what you mean, yeah.

I have two things for you guys to critique today!

1. A Deoxys/Darkrai splice!
deoxraiti6.png

2. (Not really a sprite, but...)A Rayquaza avatar!
rayquazaavatarbk5.png

I just recently started doing chaos, and I'd appreciate critique. Thanks!

2yneyj6.png

Vibrava

2qkr0vo.png

Cubone

n2e9mu.png

Mismagius​

They look good, but you do them diffrently then me. I use a different base, and fuse some of the things on. You scratch, and that's harder. Mismagius's hat looks too small. I like the other two though, good job.

I have two things for you guys to critique today!

1. A Deoxys/Darkrai splice!
deoxraiti6.png

2. (Not really a sprite, but...)A Rayquaza avatar!
rayquazaavatarbk5.png

Hard to see rayquaza.

I've seen that fusion before. You sure it's yours? Of coarse, it's likely that you just redid it. In which case, its good!

They look good, but you do them diffrently then me. I use a different base, and fuse some of the things on. You scratch, and that's harder. Mismagius's hat looks too small. I like the other two though, good job.

Hard to see rayquaza.

I've seen that fusion before. You sure it's yours? Of coarse, it's likely that you just redid it. In which case, its good!

1. That's how I wanted it to look.
2. Yes, it's mine. And thank you!

Electrodeweezingsprite.png

I haven't sprited in a while, so I decided to get back with this weezing/electrode recolour thing. Any thoughts?

I decided I wanted to scratch. I had scratched before, but never scratched an already existing Pokemon; just fakemon. So eventually, my first ever (Pokemon) scratch was born.
*waits for epic fail comments*
heracrossscratchtt5.png

:CCC
It's supposed to be Heracross....

Heracross's eyes don't bug out from a front view, and has no pinch in the neck area.
heracross

pikachu629 said:
Well, the head likes 2-D. The light source is a bit off. It should come from top-left corner.

Hmm... I see. I tried to make it in the top-left, but I got lazy on the tail.

I reshaded it on the head and tail. Is it better?
picture.php

Last edited:
Second ever scratch! :grin:
This one I am very proud of. I don't see much wrong with it(although now that I look closely the ears look tiny), but you guys probably will, which is why I'm posting it.
eeveescratchri5.png

Isn't it cuuute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom