• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... so it played golf? XD
Anyways, I have no crit. Just wanted to comment on that before someone else did XD

14jx6o5.gif

C+CC on my revamped Magneton from gold, shaded in my style.

I'm back! I let my old shop die though, cause I wasn't ready to take on all those requests again. o_o

Anyway, crit on my new scratches?

30dkkmc.png
af7wxf.png
11h4bb9.png

Hm, some of the outlines seem a little bright (like the pink outline on the green and pink dinosaur). But those are pretty cool.

Nice recoloured Arceus sprite.

Here is something I made out of utter boredom...
Infernsol.png

Fusion of Absol + Infernape in Shiny Giratina's colours.

Hooray, paint is semi-working. Well, better than nothing, I finished off my first ever fakemon, help please?
1q3n6q.jpg

I want to become a LOT better at these and need help.
I also recoloured it in a few different colours. I want to name it as well. Flutterby anyone?

2qdcpqc.jpg
/
dxxout.jpg
/
zwl45e.jpg
(Looks like a bee)

Let me guess, Electric/Bug?

I like it, very good, especially if it's scratched. The teeth seem crooked to me, though, the eyes' outlines are messed up, and (unless it's electricity or something) the needle things should probably have an outline.

Altogether, I really like it. Maybe... Neetle (Needle/Beetle) or Stingnat (Sting/Gnat).

I use IAZA because I'm lazy, but they stop hosting the image after about a month. You could try Photobucket.

Also, yes, much better. The Porygon thing is especially creative, although you could have recolered the little sub-Weezing to look like a Voltorb or something. I like them both, though, you're good.

Also, please don't double-post. Just click the little edit button on the bottom of your posts.

Let me guess, Electric/Bug?

I like it, very good, especially if it's scratched. The teeth seem crooked to me, though, the eyes' outlines are messed up, and (unless it's electricity or something) the needle things should probably have an outline.

Altogether, I really like it. Maybe... Neetle (Needle/Beetle) or Stingnat (Sting/Gnat).

Yep electric bug. I'll try and improve it and I want to leave the stingers as they are because I don't want the electricity to look solid.
Skymin came up with a name, Spoark, or Flutterby?

2vsotmo.jpg

t8t6o3.jpg

Better? (I wish they didn't look so blurry after uploading them on tinypics.... Do you know a better site?)

It's blurry because they're saved as JPEG. I dont know the number of times people have repeated and repeated this...

SAVE IN PNG FOR SPRITES.

JPEG could be OK for scanned sketches and stuff but sprites...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom