• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

"So far, his name is Munchlax. He keeps trying to eat my arm and tail, though. I'll find a name.... Eventually." He looked at his slobber-covered arm. "Maybe I'll name him after food." Hmm... Bagels? Maybe. Ah, what the heck, I'll ask him. "Do you want to be named Bagels?"
"Munch, Munchlax!" Was the reply.
"I take that as a yes." Bagels is a wierd name. But it's fitting. He does have a hole in the center of his head. Close the center. And it IS bottomless... "Then Bagels it is!"

((Wait, what?))
Autela had stayed out of the way, but was noticed by a Mime Jr. She didn't see it, though, and it came up behind her and grabbed her tail. She jumped in surprise, tearing out a chunk of feathers. Whimpering in pain, Autela rubbed the sore spot.

((What's so dang funny??? Xigbar gets bitten for a little bit, but it'll end... eventually. Which will come soon. Now, in fact.))
---
"I see nothing funny about being bitten by a Munchlax." Xigbartold everyone laughing at him. "I hate being bitte- What do you want from me?" Bagels stopped tugging Xigbar's pant leg. Xigbar bent over to look Bagels in the eye. "Alright... Now, You might need to go on a die-OW!!!" Bagels jumped and bit Xigbar on the nose. "OWWW!!! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" Bagels let go and laughed at Xigbar. "THAT IS NOT FUNNY!!!"

Alex struggled not to laugh at Bagel biting Xigbar in the nose.

((Sorry, but I really do think it's kinda funny. And Alex laughs easily. XP))

Landson laughed at Xigbar and Bagel when he heard Autela whimper. Infirna started wiggling in his arms and the Flareon half-breed chased the Growlithe over to her.
"Are you okay?" He asked.

(Dark Tyranitar's mom got suspicious about why he was on his laptop so often, so he may not be able to get on very often.)

Nurse Joy heard a lot of noise out back. She went to investigate. "What the..." For all she could see was a bunch of Pokemon tackling other pokemon. And from what she could see there weren't any of the humans she had told to come. "Pokepeople..." she muttered.

Xigbar rubbed his nose. Soon, he'd find a way to stop this freakin' Munchlax. Bagels tried to bite his arm again, but Xigbar was expecting it this time. Bagels jumped into the water. By accident, of course, but still in the water. Bagels scrambled out of the water, wanting a meal. Xigbar sighed. "Go and cannibalize someone else. Just for a little bit." Xigbar sat in the shade of a tree. "Sooooo.... my name is Xigbar, for those of you who don't know!" He might as well try to make a conversation with the others. He didn't know very many of them. Only two. Bagels leaned against Xigbar lazily, putting all his weight on Xigbar's shoulder. "Geroffame!" Xigbar stood up, and Bagels held onto his shoulder. Xigbar lifted him off, and looked him in the eyes. "You are the spawn of Satan, you fat tub of lard."

Erindor smiled at Xigbar's lack of patience. "Be careful what you say, he might start crying. It's almost impossible to get a Munchlax to stop." He looked around at the floating Pokemon around him. Then he stopped. Nurse Joy was watching them. Aw crap. Erindor thought. How am I going to get out of this one? He sent a telepathic message to his friends. Uh, Nurse Joy has discovered our secret...

"I don't know. This guy seems a lit-Oh, crap." He put Bagels down. "What do you suppose she'll do? As long as I get my money, I'm happy. Really. Hopefully, she dosen't fire us, or worse... give me back to the carneys!"

Nurse Joy looked around the Chaotic scene, her lips pursed. Most of the little pokemon had stopped playing, sensing the tension in the air. A few younger, more oblivious ones continued jumping on Erindor and his companions. Erindor morphed back into a human.
"Uh, hi Nurse Joy." She turned and looked at him. "I want you to know that I am disappointed in you. You could have told me you were Pokepeople." She looked at him with pity. "I mean, look at you! You have nothing! I wouldn't have made you work if I had known! Come here." With that, she left. Erindor shrugged to his companions, then followed. "Alright," Nurse Joy said. "Here's some money, and here's what you earned. Now go eat something, I can't stand to see anyone so thin!" then she left.

Erindor walked back to his friends, a nice, big, fat wad of bills in his hand. He distributed them between his companions. "Well, I guess we can go shopping now." He had a mischievious look on his face. "Last one to the department store is a rotten Exeggcute!"
He ran off, sending a telepathic message to Nurse Joy Thank you for your generosity.

Back
Top Bottom