• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

Lena changed back to a PokePerson, she looked at the Growlithe, "How cute!" the Pachirisu pokeperson said from a far.

Landson smiled to Lena while Infirna yipped happily at her.
"Cute, I know. Nothings cuter then a baby Growlithe... okay, maybe a baby Eevee-"
Infirna barked.
"Just kidding!" Landson said quickly.

"I think my time's almost up," said Thatch. He quickly changed into Poképerson and then back to Pokémon. "Let's keep at this."

Celeste imitated Thatch, then said, "No wonder! This is a day-care?" She carefully pulled the heavy Munchlax off Xigbar. The Togepi were now running in a circle with each other.

"Come on," Celeste tickled the Munchlax. "You want to see a trick?"
"Munch!" it said excitedly.
"Okay then." Celeste wiggled her fingers again, and this time, a lot of bubbles came flowing. The Munchlax tried to eat them.
"Bubblebeam," Celeste giggled.

Infirna barked in agreement.
Landson looked back at the Prinplups. They were now playing with one of Celeste's bubbles.
"They just needed to be told what they did wrong." He said.

"Well, this is a Pokemon Center, but Nurse Joy does need somewhere to put the Pokemon so they aren't cooped up in Pokeballs all day. So I geuss it could be called a day care." He looked around. Most of the little buggers who had attacked him were sleeping now. Except the Munchlax. It was playing with bubbles. "Oh, how easily occupied that Munchlax is." He moephed into a Lucario, and dug his spikes on the back of his paws into the ground. He made a circle in the ground, then pulled up. He had actually made a small circular... Island thingy. He put it in some water, hoping to make a little Island, but it fell apart as soo as it was wet. "Well, sorry, guys." The three Squirtles stnding nearby sighed. "Looks like you won't have a private island."

Alex had an idea. She morphed into Eevee, then asked FLuffy, "Do you have an owner?" Fluffy shook his head. "No, why?" Well, I was just wondering if you would like to come with me." She gave the best puppydog eyed look as she could. Fluffy jumped back. "But your an Eevee! How can you be my owner!?" Alex closed her eyes. "I'm only part Eevee." She opened them again, then morphed to Pokeperson. "Whoa! That's awesome!" Fluffy exclaimed. Then, Alex turned into a human again. "So, you wanna come with me?" "Ee!" Alex didn't understand Fluffy while a human, but was almost positive that it meant yes.

((Must... Have... FLUFFY!!!! X3))

Landson smiled at Alex and looked to Infirna.
"Would you like to come with me, like Fluffy and Alex?" He asked.
"Growl!" Inifrna said, eyes sparkling.

Thatch suddenly saw everyone adopting a Pokémon. "Do you have Trainers?" he asked the Chimchar and Slugma. Both Fire-types shook their heads with sad looks on their faces. "Well why don't you come with me?" Their eyes brightened as the Chimchar jumped into the Charizard's arms. He laughed and picked up the Slugma, who cuddled into his chest. "You guys are cute," he said as he morphed into human.
"Slug!" The Slugma sounded as if it was female. It slowly crawled up Thatch's chest as he morphed into Poképerson.

Celeste turned to one Togepi that looked lonely. "Hey, little one. I can take care of you."

The Togepi looked at her with cute-eyes as she cradled it.

"Toki, toki," he purred.

"Ha ha," Celeste giggled, "I don't know the time in Japan right now. Come to think of it, I don't know the time here, either."

"Toki!"

"I guess I'll call you Toki then."

"Toki tokiprrrrri!" He seemed happy with his name.

((Ohmegosh! I started the adopting trend thing! I feel so important! X3))

Fluffy and Alex sat down to watch everyone adopting the Pokemon. Alex thought for a second, then morphed into an Eevee once more. "So, is your name really Fluffy?" she asked the other Eevee. Fluffy shook his head. "It was originally Blahet, but I like Fluffy better." He smiled at Alex. She smiled back, then morphed back to human.

Lena found a Buneary, "Are you lonely?" she asked the pokemon, "Bun!" it said, Lena knew it said yes, "Then you should come with me if you want, do you?" she asked, then the Buneary nodded and jumpped into Lena's arms, "I will call you, Bun-Bun!" Lena said, "Bun bun!" the Buneary yelled in delight.

"OW!!! LEGGO OF ME!!!" This Munchlax needs to find a better passtime. Xigbar thought. "I SAID LEGGOA' ME!!!" Lookes I have but one choice... Xigbar lifted the Munchlax, who refused to let go of his arm. "You could at least not use your mouth to hold onto me. Do you have a trainer?" The Munchlax shook his head. "Alright. If you let go of me, I'll take you with me. And you can't keep holding onto me." He shok his arm violently, and The Munchlax held on. It tried to nod, agreeing with Xigbar's terms. It let go of him.
"Munchlax!"
"Oh, great, now I need to constantly feed him. Is it just me, or do we seem to all be getting little partners?" He asked. The only reason I have one is because he won't let go of me.

"Don't worry, it'll find something," reassured Thatch as the Slugma slithered up to his shoulder. "Eruption and Lava," he said, pointing to the Chimchar and Slugma respectively. "If I need you in battle, then that'll be fine."

Celeste held her Togepi. "We'll all pitch in to feed him!" She poked the Munchlax. "You're so cute." She turned to Xigbar. "Does he have a name?"

Back
Top Bottom