• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

Landson smiled and walked over to a baby Machop.
"Hey there, little guy." He said, not aware of a Kricketot that was preparing to jump on his leg.

"I SAID LET GO!!!" The Munchlax was giving Xigbar trouble. Ah, great, my spikes are all slobbery! Wait! That's it! He gently tapped the top of the Munchalx's mouth. He didn't hurt it, but wanted to investigate. It opened its mouth to put its own arm in, and Xigbar pulled his out. "I am victoriou-OOF!!!" A swarm of Baby Pokemon was attacking him! They were mostly furry, and there were some water types. The water types splashed him with water guns. "No, sto-gwarglewaerg!!!!" Wow. These little buggers have some energy!

Erindor had found a way to save himself while giving the baby Pokemon entertainment. He was using Telekinesis to lift the baby Pokemon in the air. There was a piplup that was particularly enjoying it. Erindor smiled. Finally, someone enjoyed his condition.

Landson was now being attacked by a small Hoothoot while the Krictetot was hanging onto his leg and the Machop thought it was funny to grab his arm.
"Help! I'm being attacked by vicious Pokemon!" he jokingly cried for help.

Xigbar was being overwhelmed by the baby Pokemon. Had he been battling them, he would have wiped them out, very quickly. But, at the moment, he was getting attacked. And he couldn't shake any of the little buggers of! "Wait, no stop! Ouch! Hey, that's the only left hand I'll ever have! LEGGO MY TAIL!!!" He shook his leg violently, but the Aipom wouldn't let go. A Treeko was on his head, and wouldn't stop jumping. Xigbar was panting heavily. This was hard. But it was fun. "OW!!! Stop biting my tail!" Why is it that my tail is the center of attention?

Vendetta felt a psychic pulse. A powerful psychic was calling him. Him. A down-in-the-gutter, street-corner-busking Poképerson. He ran towards where he felt the pulse coming from.

"Ok, thanks!" Alex ran to the back, and seeing a whole lot of Pokemon, she decided that none would notice her changing to Eevee. She morphed as quickly as she could, hoping no one saw her. She ran over to another Eevee. "Wanna play a game?" she asked Eevee. "Heck yeah!" Alex smiled mischievously. "Thefirstonetogettheotherstailwins!" she said quickly, jumping at the other Eevee's tail. The Eevee flicked her tail out of the way quickly, and jumped at Alex's tail. Alex jumped at the other Eevee, making them topple to the ground, laughing.

Landson got free of the baby Pokemon and sat down next to them.
The Hoothoot and Kricketot were tired from their play, while the Machop continued to run around and sometimes pull on Landson's shirt.
"Come here, Machop!"
He turned around to see a girl calling to the baby Pokemon. It stopped playing and ran over to her.
It's probably her Pokemon and she's came to get it after it healed. He thought.
Landson also noticed two Eevee playing. The reminded him of his sisters, Melina and Frieda. Landson looked down, knowing that he had to find them and his parents.

Last edited:
Xigbar let the baby Pokemon conquer him. They stood on him proudly, almost as tired as he was. The little ones have nearly an unlimited amount of energy. They always do. He thought happily. He stood up, but a couple of Pokemon stayed on him. Like Treeko. He pulled it off with difficulty, and set the gecko Pokemon on the ground. "I need a break." He walked over to a small creek, where most of the water Pokemon stayed. He took a few drinks. The water was icy cold. And it felt good. Xigbar figured that the more breaks he took, the less he'd be payed. He ran back to the Pokemon, and his arm was gobbled by a Munchlax again. "LEGGO AGAIN!!!"

Thatch continued fascinating the two Pokemon with fire. "One of these days, you'll be able to do this yourself." Bringing his tail forward, he breathed more flames, seemingly connecting his tail-flame to his mouth. "Not that, just other fire things. What can you do?" The Chimchar puffed but only breathed embers. It made a sad noise. "Try blowing from the back of your throat," suggested Thatch, and showed the monkey how it was done. The little Fire-type hopped up and down and tried again. This time, some flames were blown onto Thatch's knee. "Nice," said Thatch as he watched the satisfied Chimchar.

((Wow. That's a coincidence. I just randomly thought of the name while I was buying my cell phone. I didn't intend for it to be named after a city O.o))

"Haha! I win!" Xigbar had finally pulled his hand out of the Munchlax's mouth. He then was tackled by another army of baby Pokemon. But just flailed helplessly, until they were tired out from holding onto him. "Whew. That was fun! It looks like these guys are all tuckered out!" He gestured to the Pokemon panting next to him. He made sure no humans were looking, and changed int a human. Xigbar reached into his pocket for a piece of candy, and couldn't find it! The Munchlax was eating something happily. The Munchlax had taken his candy! Xigbar laughed at the Muchlax. "Who knew you could be a pickpocket?"

Alex stopped playing with the Eevee, as she was distracted by a Lucario morphing into a human. "Sorry, I'll play with you later..." she told the Eevee distractedly. She padded up to the Lucario person, then morphed to Pokeperson. "Are you a Pokeperson too?" she asked.

Xigbar was surprised by the newcomer. Technically, he was also new, as only one person from the bus knew his name, but still. "Uh, yeah. I'm Xigbar, and I seem prone to getting eaten by this Munchlax. By the way, You might want to be human at the moment. Now, who are you?" He asked. I just hope Nurse Joy dosen't figure out that everyone working for her today id a Pokeperson.

"Oh! Yeah!" Alex morphed to human. "My name's Alexandria, but I like to be called Alex. Nice to meet you, Xigbar!"

((How do you pronounce Xigbar? I always think Zig-bar, but I'm just curious. ^_^))

(You're right. It's Zig-bar. I just like the letter X better!)
---
"Yeah, nice to meet you to!" Xigbar was taken by surprise as he was tackled by baby Pokemon again. "AAAHHH!!! I'm bein' oppressed! Someone help he! I need a Tic Tac! Actually, the Pokemon need it, but someone give me a Tic Tac!"

((Yeah, X is waay better than Z. XP And it's really weird trying not to call Alex Fluffy. X3))

Alex laughed at Xigbar, but was tackled by her own crowd of baby Pokemon. "How my of these are there!" She tried to get up, but there were so many! She pulled off a Shinx, that Eevee she was playing with, a Riolu, a Hippiny, it just never seemed to end! But when her hat was pulled off, she jumped up, leaving the baby Pokemon on the ground. She jumped at the one who took her hat. "Mine!" she yelled playfully. Alex picked up the Eevee, pulling her hat out of it's mouth in the process. She stuffed the hat on her head, and remembered that Xigbar had been attacked by the Pokemon as well. She set the Eevee down, then ran over to Xigbar and started pulling Pokemon off.

Under the coat of baby Pokemon, Xigbar change to a Lucario. He saw Alex tryin to pull baby Pokemon off of him. "You realize that they'll just come back on?" He asked. "OW!!! LEGGO MY TAIL!!!" The Munchlax shook his head, pulling Xigbar's tail in two directions. "THAT HURTS!!!! STOP!!! LEGGO!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom