• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

"Okay, just one minute." Celeste ran behind the Pokemart, hidden by trees. She turned from Pokeperson to Pokemon and back, then re-entered the Mart. She was just in time; there was a customer coming.

Thatch continued placing the items back where they belonged. It was moderately easy because he knew where they were supposed to go.
Soon Thatch was finished. He sauntered out of the storage room. "Are you done?" asked the cashier.
"Yeah," said Thatch. He looked at the clock. Only one and a half minutes left...
"Look, I gotta go," Thatch told the cashier.
"Wait a sec," she replied. She fished out some money from the register and placed it in Thatch's hand. "Here you go. The manager won't mind."
The Charizard morph nodded and walked, attempting to look calm, out the door with one last look at the clock. Just under a minute. I'll be fine.
He picked up the pace a bit and curved into the alley he had been in before. He changed back to morph form, and then human afterward. He began wandering around, looking for Erindor and the others. He was 99% sure that he was going the way they went.

Erindor walked into the Pokemon center. "Hi. I'm looking for work. Do you have any one-time jobs? Little petty things?" The nurse looked up.
"Why sure! There are a lot of pokeballs that need sorting." She looked at him with a stern face. "Take one, though, and you won't be happy." Erindor read her mind, finding that what she might have said was Take one, though, and I WILL KILL YOU!!! Erindor grimaced. "Uh, sure."

Xigbar decided that no one wanted to race him, and followed Erindor. He looked around for a second, and sat down at a table. He tapped his fingers on the table, making a little tune. It was a little catchy. He stopped. He needed to stop that. He didn't even know why he had sat down. He walked over next to Erindor and asked Nurse Joy, "Are there any other jobs for me?"

Nurse Joy turned to Xigbar. "Well, we have a couple Pokemon that are need to play with someone. Be warned, though. They can be very hyper and might run you over. Just be careful."

(Good Gawd our side is dead =.=)

Tess had stared at the guy for quite awhile now, who seemed to have fallen asleep on his feet or something, so she poked him in the eye.

"... By run over do mean that there's an army of them, or are they big huge Pokemon with hooves?" He mumbled. He was joking to himself. He walked outside, to the back, and there was grass. There were Pokemon out here. A variety of them. He made sure no one was looking, and changed into a Lucario. This will make things much easier! He smiled to himself.

Celeste's shift had finally ended. She carried around $20 in her hand. When she saw a few of the others in front of a group of Pokemon, she hid, transformed, and joked, "Don't leave me out of the fun!"

Thatch soon came to the place where the others were. "What about me? Do you think I'd be too..." He turned himself into a Charizard. "...Intimidating?" he grinned.

Alex was getting bored in her apartment. She morphed to human and ran to the Pokemon Center. She went up to Nurse Joy. "I know I seem young, but can I get an easy job, or something?"

((I wanna play with the Pokemon too! X3))

"Well, I just sent someone to go play with the Pokemon out back, you could go too." She looked out the window behind her. "What? I don't remember there being a Charizard... And where is that guy? Maybe that's his Charizard..." She turned back to the Eevee Pokeperson. "Just don't let anything eat you."

-----------------------------

Erindor was sorting the Pokeballs. Apparently there were people who couldn't afford the fee for the PC. After about five minutes, Erindor got fed up of doing it by hand and morphed into an Espeon. Using his psychic ability, he was done in about two more minutes, when it would have taken about ten more.

-------------------------------

After getting paid by Nurse Joy, she asked Erindor if he was with Xigbar. "Yeah, why?"
Nurse Joy smiled knowingly. "He's out back playing with the lonely pokemon. I'll pay you a little bit if you want to go help." Erindor accepted, and walked out back. It was a scene of chaos. Little tiny Pokemon were jumping all over his fully morphed friends, all wanting attention. The larger pokemon were hanging back and were chatting loudly. Erindor accidentally coughed. The pokemon stopped and turned. Erindor groaned inwardly. The tiny pokemon squealed in happiness. Being Pokeperson, Erindor could understand the more feline Pokemon. "Yay! A human! Get him!" With that, they all started tackling him. Erindor fell to the ground, no resistance to the wave of pokemon.

Xigbar thought that now that some of the others were here, it would be really fun! He looked at Thatch. "No, I don't think you'd be intimidating, unless you use a flamethrower." He now looked at the Pokemon. There seemed to be plenty to go around. "Alright! Let's have some fun!" He ran over to a Munchlax, who opened its mouth. "Leggomyarm!" Xigbar yelled, trying to tug his arm out of the baby Pokemon's mouth.

Celeste said, "Hi everyone!" Three Togepi suddenly began running around her. She giggled. As a Clefable, she was much more friendly. "Race you!" she said, and began running to a tree about ten feet away. Suddenly, the Togepi passed her, and she giggled again. "Okay, guys, you win."

Thatch chuckled and turned around. He noticed two Pokemon on the ground, both looking up at him: a Slugma and a Chimchar. "Hey, guys." The Charizard blew a small flame out of his mouth and kept it there. The two Fire-types both made curious noises, and the Chimchar lifted its hand up. It touched the fire and giggled. Thatch stopped and breathed fire in front of the Slugma.

Landson noticed everyone in the Pokemon Center and went behind the building, where he morphed into fully human.
He walked back to the front and walked up to Nurse Joy.
"Even though you already have these guys, could I have a job also? I'm good with healing and such." He said.

Nurse Joy had a smile on her face. "Sure, go ahead." To herself she muttered "Holy cow. Why are there so many one-time job applicants today? There's even more than I've had all month..."

-------------
Erindor was getting squashed by the furry army. He decided to morph. The pokemon on top of him squealed in surprise, and stepped back. When he was fully espeon, they just tackled him again.

Back
Top Bottom