• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

(You could try Photoshack)

(How do you get a picture from paint onto the post? tried C+P, but it didn't do anything!)
Name:Xigbar
Team:Light
Position in team:Apprentice
Species of Pokemon:Lucario
What part is Pokemon:Ears, eyes, skin/fur, tail, spikes.
Physical Description: Short...-ish black hair. He wears jeans, a white long sleeve shirt under a purple short sleeve. He has brown boots and a brown belt.
Bio:When he was born, his parents threw him out onto the street. He was taken in by a hobo, and raised until he found a way to control his abilities. He was the youngest person in the circus for three years, until he ran away, which is when he met Erindor. He still isn't able to control his powers completely, but he's getting there.
Other:The Ultimate Freezie will hunt you down!!! >8D
Picture (Optional):(I can't figure out how to put it here!D:)

Accepted. Alright, let's start (or rather, blow up) this Popsicle stand. I mean, RPG. ^^

(I'm just going to go ahead and start it, due to the fact that we have another member. Just so you know, no one has met Erindor yet.)

Erindor huddled in the shelter of the bus stop. He was fully human, so he wasn't concerned about people noticing him. He looked around him. Pouring rain. He had predicted this. He sighed. How could his brother have betrayed him like this? He looked at the few precious possessions he had. A couple changes of clothes, a hunting knife, a few dollars, and a picture of Erindor and Keran in the good days. They were standing next to each other with their arms around each other. Erindor packed the picture away, and waited for the bus to arrive.

After waiting for a couple more minutes, the bus came. Erindor paid the bus driver, using almost all of his money. He stepped on the bus, and went to the very back. That way he could morph without anyone noticing.

Last edited:
((Oh, by the way, it's Photobucket. I think you're getting it confused with Imageshack.))
Celeste followed Erindor onto the bus. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew it would be better than this place.

Keran looked around. Since he had come out of the trance, he had been completely disoriented. He decided to stay in the house until he could build up a force of Pokepeople to help him defeat Erindor. There was no point in wasting his energy; Erindor would be long gone by now. He sneered slightly. The weakling! He was afraid of becoming powerful. Keran sneered, then sent out a powerful wave of psychic energy that would alert other Pokepeople to his presence. He was sure that they would come eventually. They always did.

Thatch stayed hidden behind Celeste as he stepped onto the bus. He moved to the very back corner, concealed in the dark. No one would find him now. That is, until he decided to reveal himself.

Erindor noticed a couple more people getting on the bus. He didn't really pay any attention to them though. But then... He sensed something different about them. Pokepeople? Erindor thought.

Lena woke up and walked around, then she saw something shiny, "Meh, I'll leave it there." she said and ran off.

Name: Landson
Team (Dark, Light): Light
Position in team: Healer
Species of Pokemon: Flareon
What part is Pokemon (Ears, Tail etc.): He has the tuft of fur on hid head and the fluffy tail, along with the ears.
Physical Description: Landson is a caucasian with yellow hair and his right eye is brown, and left is blue. He wears a red tee-shirt with a fire symbol and red pants. His shoes are black.
Bio: Landson's mother was a Umbreon half-breed and his father was human. His mother taught him some healing skills when he was young. He have two sisters. He's joined Team Light so that maybe he could meet his parents agian and maybe two sisters.
Other: He's totally going to melt the Ultimate Freezie.
Picture (Optional):
Flareon.jpg

Autela had been dozing in one of the seats, but when Erindor had gotten on, she had perked up. She turned and looked at him. Definitely a Pokeperson, she thought curiously. She wore a long, heavy down coat that was enough to conceal her wings, and a hat was sufficient to cover her blue hair. She stood up and moved to his seat. "Hey," she said quietly, "What're you doing here?"

Name: Landson
Team (Dark, Light): Light
Position in team: Healer
Species of Pokemon: Flareon
What part is Pokemon (Ears, Tail etc.): He has the tuft of fur on hid head and the fluffy tail, along with the ears.
Physical Description: Landson is a caucasian with yellow hair and his right eye is brown, and left is blue. He wears a red tee-shirt with a fire symbol and red pants. His shoes are black.
Bio: Landson's mother was a Umbreon half-breed and his father was human. His mother taught him some healing skills when he was young. He have two sisters. He's joined Team Light so that maybe he could meet his parents agian and maybe two sisters.
Other: He's totally going to melt the Ultimate Freezie.
Picture (Optional):
Flareon.jpg

Accepted. Glad to have you.

Erindor turned, seeing a girl looking at him. He sensed no hostility, so he decided to tell her. "Well, my brother has become a bit corrupted." While he said this, he probed Autela's mind. He found that she was a Pokeperson. "He is actually an Umbreon Pokeperson. I'm an Espeon."

Erindor had no idea why he was being so open, as there was really no reason. But he felt comfortable talking to Autela.

Last edited:
(I've never heard of Photobucket, or Imageshack.:P All I have is paint. Curses.))
Xigbar ran as fast as he could. As long as I'm away from clowns! He thought. He looked behind him. A few other carneys were following him. He snatched a jacket, gloves and a hat. He morphed into a human as fast as he could, and put on the temporary clothes, hiding just in case someone saw him. He noticed the carneys were going back. He went to a bus stop. The schedule said the next bus arrived in twenty minutes. He made sure he had a couple of dollars with him. He was good. He sat down and waited for the bus.

She chuckled, "I was right. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Autela, Altaria extraordinaire. Where're you headed? Some place to find your corrupted brother?" She put up a safeguard just in case. She didn't want him probing her mind again.

Thorn wandered into them, her two extra heads stuffed in the sleeves of her coat and wearing the kind of mask Arabians wore to keep the sand out to conceal her beak. Her tail feathers were pressed flat in her pants.

"Actually, I'm trying to get away from him. I know we'll meet up again, but I'm hoping he'll come to his senses." He lowered his voice a little, so as to prevent an eavesdroppers from listening in. "He actually tried to kill me last night. I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm trying to just get away from him." Erindor looked down at his feet, not really knowing what else to say.

"That's horrible!" Autela exclaimed, a little too loud. She blushed and buried her head in her coat. Great. You're trying not to attract attention, she berated herself. At that moment, she felt powerful psychic energy reach her. It stunned her for a moment, and when she was able to, she spoke, "Did you feel that?" she asked.

Erindor did indeed feel it, and grabbed on to the psychic tendril. He traced it back to it's creator. He scowled. "That was Keran's. It's pretty much a beacon to any Pokepeople. It's to tell them to gather. Most likely he's trying to come after me."

Autela frowned. "If you want me to help, I could. I was just headed for Meteor Falls...I hear alot of Swablu live there," she paused, then lowered her voice even further, "There are other Pokepeople on this bus, what if they're with Keran?"

Lena stopped running and rested, she saw some Pokepeople from the Light, she wanted to go up to them to say hello, but she wanted to rest.

Back
Top Bottom