• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

Alex got a job to clean the shelves. Every fifteen minutes, she went to the bathroom so she could change back to a normal human. She was glad that her shirt was slightly too big. It covered the hole in her shorts for her tail. Soon, all the shelves where completely devoid of dust, and she got her pay, 20 dollars. She bought a Root Beer, then waited at the bus stop so she wouldn't have to walk to her apartment a few blocks away. Then she felt a strong psychic pulse. What the heck was that!? she thought.

Thatch heard the conversation between Autela and Erindor. He screamed loudly in his mind, which seemed to calm him down. Reluctantly he said, "Kill you?" but nothing else.

"Yeah, my brother is trying to kill me now. You felt that psychic wave, right? Well, he's trying to summon Pokepeople to his cause. We built a machine that boosts a pokemon's power. We used it, and apparently it works on Pokepeople too. He became power hungry, and he wants to kill me. I hold the only way to unlock the machine. So, he's after me."

Xigbar seemed to just overhear one word from the group. Pokepeople. He moved a few seats back, closer to them. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked, curious. He had felt two phsycic pulses, so he was thinking that something was up.

Autela looked at Xigbar. Who is he? she thought, and why is he asking us that? She decided to tell the truth-in a blunt way. "His brother's trying to kill him," she said, gesturing towards Erindor.

Celeste jumped when she felt a psychic pulse. She was fully Clefabe, but could still talk. "Aah!" Before she could ask what it was, she overheard the answer. She became fully human, just to be safe.

Erindor looked over to Xigbar, sensing he was a Pokeperson as well... He didn't feel too comfortable with this many around, they were usually wide spread. "We're just talking about what we're going to do next." In a quieter voice he added "We're all Pokepeople, so you know."

The bus slowed and came to the next stop. The doors opened, and many people got off. The man with the newspaper stayed on, however.

As Landson got off the bus, he noticed a small Eevee following them. Being a Flareon half-breed ment he was once an Eevee half-breed, so he had a soft spot for the Pokemon. He smiled at it, but continued walking.

Alex continued to follow this strange person. Although, she couldn't tell what was strange about them. She ran up beside them. "Ee?" She gave a look that said, "Will you pet me?"

((My brother deleted my last post. don't ask why. =/))

Back
Top Bottom