• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

Rat_in_a_cage

YIPPY-KI-YAY-MO-Fo
(My first RPG..ever!)
The world is a very dark place. Humans had mistreated Pokemon for too long and the Pokemon have finally struck back. At the present we are now stuck in a never-ending war between Pokemon and humans. So many have died from both sides and there are still more dying now. The humans and pokemon hate each other very much and have no intention of ending this war until one side is beaten and the other rules the world. They are so focused on that goal that anyone who is of the other species is an enemy. And that my friends is where we come in. We, being the half-breeds. We are not accepted by humans or pokemon though we are both. I have gathered you all here today to introduce you all to a new way of life. This is the "Underdog society". Here, we are all safe from discrimination and abuse from the pure-breeds. I must admit that this world here for you is a little closed off from the rest of the world, but I've set it up so that everyone can get what they need/want.And the it is set up like an everyday town.And remember, if we are to survive we must work together. I hope you all enjoy and begin your new lives here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The roles you can play
~Half breed= you are 1/2 pokemon 1/2 humans. You live in the "Underdog society"
~Human= you are an enemy to the 1/2 breeds and the pokemon.
~Pokemon= you are an enemy to the 1/2 breeds and the humans.

****Now for the record you dont have to be a "bad guy" if you are from the pure breeds(pokemon&humans). You can be a nice human or pokemon if you want. Though, we do need a balanced number of bad guys. They are going to be like invaders at the society and you know just be bad XD. So when you choose your side be specific! Thanks!****

PS=humans have pokemon! Some have weapons if your pokemon left you but some pokemon were faithful and stayed!!!

Goal in story:Survive and end the war!!!( no end too qucikly tho.!! O.O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O_O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Species:(half breed,pokemon,or human)
Pokemon:(1/2 breeds&pokemon=put what you are,humans=if you still have yours put it otherwise put none!)
Choose a side:(what I said b4)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background info:(not only history, put some present info like if they are with any family/abilities/talents/hobbies they have.It will all be helpful for others to get to know your character)

*The first people to sign up as a Pokemonor a human can be like the leader of that side if they want.Here's mine!*

Name: Gale (I lub him!)
Species:Half breed
Pokemon:Roserade
Choose a side: Good
Appearance:white hair, red&blue flowers growing on the backs of his hands,wears a black coat,green dress shirt,black jeans,black sneakers,red pupil and green eyeball,kinda tall and slim.
Personality:He's sorta flirty, he's very friendly with everyone, he doesnt completely trust everyone though.Gale likes to be quiet alot of the time.
Background info: Gale was always an orphan. He was found by the "Underdog society" when he was 10 years old.They gave him a home, love, and food that was free. He's got a job at getting the supplies for the society. He's got a special ability that causes him to release poison through his skin when he is very angry or very sad. He also has a vine that comes out of his wrist.Gale likes to hang out with kids alot and he is very protective of them. Gale is also a guitar player and plays for the kids alot.

For people who like to draw, you can submit a picture of your character too.But you dont have to so dont feel pressure!

Edit: Hello! I made rules!!
*Rules:*
~No godmodding
~No character control
~Double posting is allowed under the condition that you either need to explain something or if I need to accept multiple applications.
~Try to be on often so that this RPG doenst die.
~Tell me if you are going on vacation or wont be able to post for a while so that no one is waiting for you to respond to them for like ever.
~DONT BE MEAN! I doubt anyone will but just in case cuz I tend to have moments where I screw up in spelling or lose what Im writing. If someone makes a mistake, just tell them "kindly" to fix it.

Thankyou!

Last edited:
Name:Neptune
Species:half breed
Pokemon:Articuno
Choose a side:Good
Appearance:
frlgemtrex005.png

Personality:Quiet, willing to help.
Background info:Neptune is flexable enough to bent over backwards. She grew up without anyone takeing care of her.

Name:Neptune
Species:half breed
Pokemon:Articuno
Choose a side:Good
Appearance:
frlgemtrex005.png

Personality:Quiet, willing to help.
Background info:Neptune is flexable enough to bent over backwards. She grew up without anyone takeing care of her.

Acepted! Yays! You're number uno!!

Name: Dokichi
Species: Half breed
Pokemon:Buneary
Appearance: Brown short hair, marble black eyes, pleasant curves, Buneary ears & nose, brown fur over her chest, fluffy stuff around her lower torso and Buneary feet.
Personality: A happy bouncy gal who loves hugs and turns the charm on around guys regardless of whether she really likes him or not. She also dislikes being alone for too long. She snaps and starts speaking to herself in a fast tone.
Background info: Dokichi was born in Ecruteak forest by her Buneary mother who raised her till she realized she was growing differently from regular Buneary's. At the age of 10, she was abandoned and learned to keep her own company by talking to herself. That's why she speaks funny. Once a trainer attempted to actually catch her in a Pokeball, she educated herself in the human world. Before she was with the group she had lived in a 1st class apartment. She was a model but used her styling disguise to help her survive amongst the humans.

I will draw your character if you'd like. Just submit an RPG Request in my Shop! 8)

Name: Dokichi
Pokemon:Buneary
Appearance: Brown short hair, marble black eyes, pleasant curves, Buneary ears & nose, brown fur over her chest, fluffy stuff around her lower torso and Buneary feet.
Personality: A happy bouncy gal who loves hugs and turns the charm on around guys regardless of whether she really likes him or not. She also dislikes being alone for too long. She snaps and starts speaking to herself in a fast tone.
Background info: Dokichi was born in Ecruteak forest by her Buneary mother who raised her till she realized she was growing differently from regular Buneary's. At the age of 10, she was abandoned and learned to keep her own company by talking to herself. That's why she speaks funny. Once a trainer attempted to actually catch her in a Pokeball, she educated herself in the human world. Before she was with the group she had lived in a 1st class apartment. She was a model but used her styling disguise to help her survive amongst the humans.

I will draw your character if you'd like. Just submit an RPG Request in my Shop! 8)

YOU ARE accepted!! Woohoo!! You are member number 2!Yays!

Name: Brianne
Species:Half-breed
Pokemon:Charizard
Choose a side:Neutral (In a sense)
Appearance: She's quite tall, almost 6', and has fiery red hair along with her red, scaly wings and and some scaly red skin. She also has some nice-sized claws attatched to her human hands. She generally wears a black Tshirt and a black leather jacket, both with slats in them for her wings. She also usually wears white shorts that can stretch quite far and go almost to her knees. They're a lot like exercise pants. She always goes barefoot.
Personality: Brianne is radical and jumps to conclusions. She feels strongly against both the humans and the Pokemon for being so against her, and has a personal grudge to settle with both sides. She also s against being called an underdog. And she's out to settle the score-and hopefully gain something in the process. However, she doesn't have much foresight, so it's unlikely.
Background info: She grew up as an outcast on both sides. She has attempted to become accepted on both the Pokemon and human sides of the war, but they wouldn't have it. Now she's aiming to get back at both of them-at the same time. She grew up until about five under the protection of her mother, but her mother was killed by the Pokemon, as her father was by the humans.

Name: Dreifacher
Species: Pokemon
Pokemon: Dodrio
Side: Bad
Appearance: Dodrio-f
Personality: Her three heads have different personalities, the first is happy and joyful, second is gloomy, and third is angry and mad. All three are quite smart.
Background: Dreifacher was born from two Dodrio that had escaped from the Safari Zone during the rebellion against the humans, and was taught her whole life about how half-breeds and humans were scum and deserved to die, and how Pokemon should rule the world. Her parents have both passed on, and she has accomplished her life's ambition, to become the leader of the Pokemon army.

May I join?

Name: Silvia
Pokemon: Celebi
Appearance:
picture.php

Personality: Shy, cheerful, helpful, kind, polite
Background info: Silvia can fly and can cure people and Pokemon, she never gives up and she can disapper while spying on emenies

Last edited:
Name: Sling
Pokemon: Yanmega
Choose a side: bad
Appearance: Looks like a regular Yanmega, except his eyes are a dark blue.
Personality: Sling has a very dark sense of humor and rarely laughs, unless it is at someone's pain. He never usually cares about anyone else.
Background info: His parents were killed by humans in the war, even though they didn't like the war at all. Because of this, Sling became very vicious against humans, and never hesitates to kill any of them. He wants the entire human race slain, good or bad. He has a slight crush on Dreifacher (???), despite his cold-heartedness.

Name: Brianne
Species:Half-breed
Pokemon:Charizard
Choose a side:Neutral (In a sense)
Appearance: She's quite tall, almost 6', and has fiery red hair along with her red, scaly wings and and some scaly red skin. She also has some nice-sized claws attatched to her human hands. She generally wears a black Tshirt and a black leather jacket, both with slats in them for her wings. She also usually wears white shorts that can stretch quite far and go almost to her knees. They're a lot like exercise pants. She always goes barefoot.
Personality: Brianne is radical and jumps to conclusions. She feels strongly against both the humans and the Pokemon for being so against her, and has a personal grudge to settle with both sides. She also s against being called an underdog. And she's out to settle the score-and hopefully gain something in the process. However, she doesn't have much foresight, so it's unlikely.
Background info: She grew up as an outcast on both sides. She has attempted to become accepted on both the Pokemon and human sides of the war, but they wouldn't have it. Now she's aiming to get back at both of them-at the same time. She grew up until about five under the protection of her mother, but her mother was killed by the Pokemon, as her father was by the humans.

You are accepted!!!!! Yays! Number 3!!!!

Name: General Lee Jackson
Species: Human
Pokemon: Octo (octillary)
Choose a side: Bad
Appearance: Tall and thin, witha scar above his left eye. He has long brown hair and wears an perfect military uniform (red)
Personality: Violent, angry, passionate and strict.
Background info: A rising star in the human armies from before the war with pokemon, he is now desparate to see this war over, preferably with his side the victors. The half-breeds are not so much an enemy of his as something that he things he can use in his battle.
Octo feels the total rebelion of pokemon was wrong, and this is trying to mediate a truce whenever he can, but he stays with the general out of loyalty, and a feeling that he can work most effectivly from this side.

Name: Dreifacher
Pokemon: Dodrio
Side: Bad
Appearance: Dodrio-f
Personality: Her three heads have different personalities, the first is happy and joyful, second is gloomy, and third is angry and mad. All three are quite smart.
Background: Dreifacher was born from two Dodrio that had escaped from the Safari Zone during the rebellion against the humans, and was taught her whole life about how half-breeds and humans were scum and deserved to die, and how Pokemon should rule the world. Her parents have both passed on, and she has accomplished her life's ambition, to become the leader of the Pokemon army.

Yas!! Im so happy!!! More peoples!!! You are accepted cuz you are!!! And you are the bad guy leader!! Go you!!

May I join?

Name: Silvia
Pokemon: Celebi
Appearance:
picture.php

Personality: Shy, cheerful, helpful, kind, polite
Background info: Silvia can fly and can cure people and Pokemon, she never gives up and she can disapper while spying on emenies

You are accepted!! Woot! More people, goodness!! Oh and yes I saw your form just just now cuz Ive been trying to read everybodies form. So no worries! Everyone! I WILL say your accepted!! Just give me a moment. XD

Name: Sling
Pokemon: Yanmega
Choose a side: bad
Appearance: Looks like a regular Yanmega, except his eyes are a dark blue.
Personality: Sling has a very dark sense of humor and rarely laughs, unless it is at someone's pain. He never usually cares about anyone else.
Background info: His parents were killed by humans in the war, even though they didn't like the war at all. Because of this, Sling became very vicious against humans, and never hesitates to kill any of them. He wants the entire human race slain, good or bad. He has a slight crush on Dreifacher (???), despite his cold-heartedness.

Hello! Thanks for joining! You are accepted!!

Name: General Lee Jackson
Species: Human
Pokemon: Octo (octillary)
Choose a side: Bad
Appearance: Tall and thin, witha scar above his left eye. He has long brown hair and wears an perfect military uniform (red)
Personality: Violent, angry, passionate and strict.
Background info: A rising star in the human armies from before the war with pokemon, he is now desparate to see this war over, preferably with his side the victors. The half-breeds are not so much an enemy of his as something that he things he can use in his battle.
Octo feels the total rebelion of pokemon was wrong, and this is trying to mediate a truce whenever he can, but he stays with the general out of loyalty, and a feeling that he can work most effectivly from this side.

You are in! (acceptedXD) Thankyou for joining!!

How come there are half breeds? There needs to be a reason that makes sense, since there are half-legendaries and all.

Back
Top Bottom