• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

WAIT! I'm joining

Name: Kailani Tyron
Species: Half-Breed
Pokemon: Garchomp
Choose a side: Bad
Appearance: His elbows ahve merged with the fins that are on a garcomp's elbows. His arms have spiked protrusions, and he has a dorsal fin on hsi back. His forehead sports the yellow mark that's on every Garchomp's face. His right eye is actually a red crystal, and he has a long, curved scar running down his face. he usually wears a cloak adn hood to conceal himself
Personality: On teh outside, kailani is a calm, controlloed, and silent being. However, he keeps this farce up to hide his rage. every now and again, hwoever, his composure will snap and he'll lose contorl over his emotions
Background info: When the war had started, Kailai found hismelf caught in a crossfire between both sides. He was injured druing the battle, losing one of his eyes in the process. He claims that it was a pokemon on the "good" side, though it could have easily been part of the bad side. Barely surviving that battle, he wandered the land, finding a crystal that would become his new eye. Bitter about being injured like that during the war, he swore vengeance on the "Good" side and has been fighting against them ever since. As being part garhcomp, he can burrow underground, is fast, and controls Sand and Dragon energy.

Is that good?

WAIT! I'm joining

Name: Kailani Tyron
Species: Half-Breed
Pokemon: Garchomp
Choose a side: Bad
Appearance: His elbows ahve merged with the fins that are on a garcomp's elbows. His arms have spiked protrusions, and he has a dorsal fin on hsi back. His forehead sports the yellow mark that's on every Garchomp's face. His right eye is actually a red crystal, and he has a long, curved scar running down his face. he usually wears a cloak adn hood to conceal himself
Personality: On teh outside, kailani is a calm, controlloed, and silent being. However, he keeps this farce up to hide his rage. every now and again, hwoever, his composure will snap and he'll lose contorl over his emotions
Background info: When the war had started, Kailai found hismelf caught in a crossfire between both sides. He was injured druing the battle, losing one of his eyes in the process. He claims that it was a pokemon on the "good" side, though it could have easily been part of the bad side. Barely surviving that battle, he wandered the land, finding a crystal that would become his new eye. Bitter about being injured like that during the war, he swore vengeance on the "Good" side and has been fighting against them ever since. As being part garhcomp, he can burrow underground, is fast, and controls Sand and Dragon energy.

Is that good?

Dont worry! You are accepted. I have some questions though so I'll Pm you when I wake up. XD
And to Hikari Nijino and anyone who asks, we have enough people to start so we can begin. Though, we are still accepting members!!!

EDIT: Mm.Okay! Lets start!!! And hey! I made some rules! Go and check em out if you can.

Gale walked into his new home. The house was pretty big for one person but he was okay with it. All his stuff that he brung(There wasn't much)was in a box in the corner of the room. The society had given him alot. There was full furniture and food in the fridge, he was amazed at how much it felt like a real home. Gale stepped outside again and looked at the new place he'd be calling home.

Last edited:
Dokichi smiled at the house she stood infront of. She'd still be alone but at least she would be a part of a friendly community. She stepped in and went back to decorating. When she finished painting a wall pink, she looked at the fridge and opened it. She saw baking ingredients and her heart skipped a beat. (did I mention she likes to bake?^^) She got to making a cake for everyone.

Far away, General Lee Jackson stood on a hill above the road his force was using. Some of the new recruits waved or saluted, but those he glared at so intently that the looked away and carried on. The more experienced men walked past without looking at him.

A man riding a rapidash rode up to him, dismounted, and attempted to attact his attention. It worked, but he would regret it.

"What are you doing, man!?," he roared. "When you need to adress a superior officer you present youself to him, state your name, rak and business, and then you only spoke when spoken to. Is that clear!?"

The man was young, barely an adult, and flinched when Jackson shouted.

"Y-Yes Sir," he stumbled.

"Well?"

"Yes Sir!" shouted the younger man.

"So..?" pressed the general.

"Leitennant Harper Sir, of Wesley's staff. He reports a minor skirmish on his flank. No issues, but it means the area hasn't been cleared."

Jackson survayed the young Liuetennant. Not a bad youngster, maybe he has some potential.

"Well then Leitennant, go back to wesley and tell him to clear it then!" He carried on shouting, partially due to anger, but also partially because he didn't stop shouting unless he stopped talking for more than a few minutes. Ever.

Harper swung himself onto the rapidash and goaded it into galloping away. Jackson watched him leave, and the turned and walked down the bank to his staff.

"Tell all senior officers that there may be pokemon in the area."

Name: Sarah
Species: Half breed
Pokemon: She's mixed with an Ambipom
Choose a side: Half-breeds
Appearance: She has two tails and big Ambipom ears. Her shoulder-length hair is purple, and her skin is slightly purple. She wears a yellow shirt and jeans, along with purple shoes.
Personality: Sarah is goofy and light-hearted, naive, and always looks on the bright side. She can be mean, but she always has the same tone and the same goofy expression.
Background info: She sometimes doesn't notice when her tails start moving on their own. When she does control them, she enjoys grabbing things. She also has the agility of an Ambipom.
Sarah never knew who her parents were. All she knows is that she wasn't accepted by her parents.

Name: Thatch
Species: Half-breed
Pokemon: Gliscor
Choose a side: Half-breeds
Appearance: Thatch has Gliscor's tail and arms. He also has a Gliscor's wings jutting from his sides. Thatch has hair the color of the midnight sky. He wears a Gliscor-colored shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Thatch is serious and dark. He is hard to warm up to and solitary. He is also very artistic.
Background info: Thatch likes to fly, and his favorite weapons are punches, pinches or stings. Thatch can use Pokemon moves. He likes making things out of materials such as paper.

Dreifacher, meanwhile, was having an arguement with herself.
"I wish you two would stop being so pessimistic."
"I wish you would stop being so optimistic."
"I don't care. I'm screwed either way."
"You see, this is what I mean. You just need to look on the bright side."
"Pessimism makes it easier to accept the truth. It's good for your health."
"No it isn't."
"I think I'll attempt another suicide today..."

Dokichi had set the oven and was now painting another wall a chestnut brown. She hummed and muttered in between things to herself.

(Okay! Gardevoir and Metallic Deoxys you are both accepted! Hope you have fun! XP)
As Gale stepped out, he saw a girl appear. He went over to her and noticed she had celebi features. He smiled and introduced himself. "Hi. My name is Gale. What's your name?"

Last edited:
Thatch stood in front of his new home. "This is it," he said to himself. He unlocked the door and stepped in.
The house contained some furniture, but enough for Thatch himself. He looked around. "What to do first?"

Sarah turned the key in the lock of the door to her home. She entered, and there was a living room, complete with a couch, a lamp, a TV, and a window with purple curtains. "Yay!" she cried, and placed her key on the nearby drawer. "This looks nice! Where should I go next?"

Dokichi found a radio and turned it on. It blasted and she fell over the paint buckets. As she crash landed she unplugged the radio. From outside, they could see red liquid all over her window. What they didn't know was that she had just spilled paint. To them it looked more horrid.

After organization of the house, Thatch exited and saw a small group of people. He walked over and said, "Hi. I'm Thatch." He looked to the side and saw red stuff on one of the house's windows. "What is that?" he asked. It never occurred to him that it might be blood or paint, but what came to his mind was water dyed red.

"Its nice to meet you too. I hope we ca-" he stopped talking and stared at the house they were standing near. He saw what he thought was blood on the window.
"Oh no!!! I think someone is hurt!!!" he took off to the house.

Back
Top Bottom