• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Upstarts

Name: Eric
Level: 15
Species: Aipom
Personality: He loves to joke around and be annoying. Underneath the very thick layer of weirdness, he is very intelligent and serious. He doesn't take no for an answer. He lives life to it's fullest.
Special features: There's a face (drawn with black marker) on the front of his his tail hand. He uses to annoy people.
Moves(Max. 5, must be possible for your level OR egg moves [No TM/HM/Tutored moves]): Screech, Doubleslap, Bounce, Tickle

How come Celestial Blade wasn't accepted?

Name: Brando
Level: 13
Species: Ralts
Personality: He likes being around others, though he doesn't talk much and doesn't like being touched. He's usually calm and zealous to work, but when he's hyper from lack of sleep, he isn't good at doing anything.
Special features: He has the ability Synchronize, and the tips of his hair is dyed a dull cyan. His skin is the color of a Duskull's skull. His left eye glows pink like a Duskull's too, though his right eye is red like a normal Ralts.
Moves: Confusion, Double Team, Teleport, Will-o-wisp, Disable

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I forgot about him!

Bakuphoon, Celestial Blade, Ambipom and ArtificialFlavour are all accepted.

We may now begin.

---

"Make sure you're back in time for dinner!" the spike-backed Sandslash called after her son.

"I will, I promise!" Ed replied and ran off into the woods on all four of his stubby legs, heading for the place that he and his friends were going to meet at.

He soon came to a small clearing. He padded over to a tree stump and sat down on it, looking around at all the trees. The scale-like rectangles of tough yellow skin that covered most of his body glinted in the sunlight as he began whistling quietly to himself. His nine friends were meant to be meetings here. They'd divided themselves into two groups, to try and find and rescue the missing Teams.

The only thing he was certain of was that it would be hard...

Thorn was flying to the meeting place, meanwhile. She had learned how to fly about a week ago, and now her parents could barely keep her on the ground, so they let her fly about at regular intervals, as long as she didn't get into fights or run off with some male Skarmory.
She snorted, and saw the Sandshrew that was one of her team members by a tree. He seemed deep in thought, so he didn't notice as she landed in a nearby tree. She just barely stifled a snicker as she planned to scare the scales right off him.

Cafe panted from running, looking around for the other Pokemon she was supposed to meet. Not paying attention, the eevee ran into Ed.
"Oh, crap! Sorry!"

Ed fell off of the stump, but didn't complain. Instead he stood up and smiled at the Eevee. "Hey," he said with a small wave, "Did you manage to escape from your parents?" he looked around and thought he heard a rustling in the trees and saw a small, metal-like glint, but ignored it.

Thorn had flown up from the branch. She though that the Sandshrew had seen her, but apparantly decided that he was being paranoid, and returned to talking to the newly arrived Eevee. Thorn changed her plan at the last second, and flying as silently as possible, swooped down upon them and grabbed one in each of her feet, letting out a metallic screech at the same moment, and flying very fast, as she was not trying to be quiet anymore, towards the mountains.

Cafe smiled sheepishly.
"Sorry! Yeah, my parents don't mind as long as I don't do anything really stupid. And I'm finally old enough, according to them."
The Eevee squealed in surprise as both of them were carried off by a Skarmory.

Ed began to laugh, but stopped abruptly as he felt a set of sharp talons grab him and lift him into the sky. He looked up slightly and saw a pair of wings made of red metal feathers. He sighed. "Hi, Thorn," he said, "Where are you taking us? Only my Mum might see me and I told her I'm just meeting Cafe and we're going into town."

Thorn frowned slightly at the fact that she had only surprised them rather than scaring them, but cheered up almost instantly. "I'm not taking you anywhere. I was hoping that you would get scared. But I see I failed." She flew back to the stump and set them down again.

After making her parents go half-deaf with her whining for nine hours straight, Starr was finally let out of the house. Her parents, of course, only assumed she was going to buy some candy. After walking along for a few minutes, she came to the clearing. Hiding behind one of the trees, she saw Thorn, Ed, Cafe, and Susanowo standing there - Ed was the closest. She charged up a small jolt of electricity in her wool and then ran forward, knocking into him, discharging the electricity. "Got you!" She chimed in her screechy little voice.

After finally getting out of the house, Pyrite headed for the meeting place. His parents had been real edgy and were reluctant to let him leave. But he had finally convinced them to let him go. As he approached the clearing, he saw multiple others gathered...

Thorn decided to have another go, and snatched up the Mareep this time. "And now I have you!" she said, in the rustiest voice she could manage.

Cafe laughed as she watched Starr get carried off by Thorn. The Eevee was glad to be back on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom