• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Upstarts

Thorn's eyes narrowed. The Mareep had just really ticked her off. "Now you're staying up here until I feel like setting you down. If you keep that up, I drop you." Thorn could be very dictative sometimes.

(Her name's Starr, Eevee.)

"Eek! Let me down now, meanie bird-brain! Right NOW!" She shrieked even louder, splitting the eardrums of every Pokémon within twenty miles of her.

Eric jumped out from a tree, hung on to the Mareep, and... slipped. They crashed in a heap at the bottom. "Well, that ruined my dramatic entrance."

Starr wailed, "Stupid monkey, stupid birdie...you're all a bunch of stupid meanies! I'm going home and telling my mommy and daddy about this right now!" With that she began trotting off through the trees in the direction of her house.

Cafe rolled her eyes.
"If you do leave, what if they don't let you come back? Then you wouldn't be able to be on a rescue team!"

Starr sneered back from over her shoulder, "I don't want to come back to a rescue team like this, that's for sure! I'm gonna make sure that all of you get caught!"

Thorn made a noise that was the closest a Skarmory could get to a snarl, and picked the Mareep up again and set off towards the mountains, this time actually intent on getting there.

"Eek! You're gonna be in SO much trouble when I tell my mommy and daddy!" She looked in the direction of the town, and snarled, "You know, they could hear me if I screamed my loudest from here!" With that, she broke into a scream that nearly imploded her lungs into dust and rattled her spine.

Neon ran towards their teams meeting place.
"Hi! Sorry I'm late, but my parents would'nt let me go..." The Shinx looked at the Skarmory named Thorn fly towards the mountains with Starr the Mareep in her claws.
"Hi Thorn!" She yelled towards the Skarmory "Hi Starr!"
She looked happily at Ed and the others "Hi Team! What mission are we going on today?"

Cafe banged her head against the ground, then shouted even louder at Starr,

FOR THE LOVE OF MEW, SHUT UP ALREADY!! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY TO YOUR &$%#!$@#^-ING MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!

"Shut up, you!" screeched Thorn, and she tightened her claws before letting out a Skarmory's battle cry.

((I always interpret the cries they use in the games as battle cries))

Starr saw a shiny silver shape floating a bit above the trees. "Aha! Magnezone! You'll be punished big time for this!" She said maniacally. She shouted down to it in a rasping voice, "Magnezone! Up here! Help!"

DD: If you can do that, so can I.

Thorn looked down in fear first, but then just laughed. "That's not a Magnezone. That's my friend Fury. Hey, Fury!"

"Waah! Let me go!" Starr shouted, attempting to squirm through the Skarmory's talons, leaving several handfuls of fur behind in the process. One of her paws slipped from having nothing to stand on, and suddenly she found herself tumbling into the forest below. "Heeelp meeee-"

Starr awoke several hours later to find something squirming under her. She jumped off of it and got a good look at it. It could best be described as a pink puffball. "Er, s-sorry about that..." Starr said, uncertain whether or not it would attack her. It grumbled, "Most Jigglypuff aren't accustomed to having sheep fall on them in their sleep," before floating off in the other direction. Starr shouted, "Wait! Which direction do I have to go to reach town?!" But it was already gone. Starr started crying, but then forced herself to stop, afraid that a member of the teams might hear her. "Well, this stinks." She whispered. She then started walking off in a random direction.

OOC: Did you really have to make it several hours later? I don't want Brando to be that late.

Last edited:
Well, you could just state that what you're posting applies to what happened before that time lapse. Or you could ignore it altogether, I don't really mind. The point is that Thorn probably won't find me again anytime soon.

"The sissy Mareep is down and we haven't even done a mission... Ten bucks that the Eevee will be next."

Back
Top Bottom