• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open to the Other World

"A genocide...?!" Saya gasped. So her flock wasn't kidnapped or had left without her. They were dead. The thought left a bitter taste in her mouth. She looked at the others and especially at Tempest and the look he was giving the cave.
"Tempest, are you actually saying that we're going to have to go through and kill a Pokemon that was strong enough to wipe out all the Pokemon on the planet?" she asked, eyes wide with fear.

"That's not sure," Zarano said quickly. "It may not have been the Pokemon that wiped out the planet. It may have been something the Pokemon did to form a chain reaction." She looked around. "So, uh, I don't know what we're going to do at the moment."

((I'm a blue Pidgey, not a Swablu.))
"I'm Aria," she replied to Tempest. The Pidgey flapped her wings a few times before looking around.

(I know. My character's the Swablu)

"My name is Saya... I guess we should just find a safe place to hide and stay alive. My flock was just passing through, so I don't know the area as well. Any suggestions?" Saya asked.

"Uh.. Saya.." Tempest hoped he pronounced the Swablu's name right. "I think that.. that we have to find that pokémon. We have to pay him back for what he did to our land! But then.." Even he was now unsure what to do. He knew that they were obviously too weak, but he also knew that they had to defeat that pokémon in order for peace to be reestablished.

"Are you serious, Te...Tempest?" said Kitaibou, turning to Tempest. "Well, I guess... you have that deep-down-I-know-it-somehow feeling, don't you?"
He sighed. Whoever that pokémon was it must have been extremely strong, almost unbeatable. But almost.

Just an almost...

Back
Top Bottom