• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Chill Out. Check It Out.

Ken #1

Swampert
O.k. here's the dial there's this forum called Trainer Chill Out. It's just getting up yesterday and well it has no members. It has lots of places waiting to get posted it on and it is even trying to get gym leaders. Here is the URL: http://trainerchillout.forumotions.com/forum.htm check it out. :grin:
*Changes made*
New banner.
New colors. (Still being worked on.)
New forums.

Last edited:
Perhaps I shouldn't even consider throwing myself into this, but... Ah, whatever.

Ken, I believe this has been said to you before - don't hide the boards from guests. I do not see a ton of places waiting for posts. I see one board. ONE. And I can't even ask what makes this different from any other Pokemon forum, because I can't even see anything. ><

Maybe you should sigh up. See what I was told is I should hide my boards from guest and thats what I have followed. Thank's for informing me about the one showing.

Last edited:
So, what happened to Swampert forums? Or the several other forums you advertised?

I only advertised two other forums and they both are still up. Swampert forum is being ran by another admin and the other on I advertised was not mine it was a friends. I made this to make a forum not based on a pokemon because I found out if you name a forum after a pokemon your pics will have to do with that pokemon. Unlike when you don't you have pics of any pokemon. Pulse it's a fresh new start. Any other questions?

Last edited:
I understand that you were told that the boards should be hidden to guests, but... in my experience, this is only going to discourage members from joining. I know for one thing I won't join; I have no clue right now how active the board is, how many boards there are, if there are any posts already, if posts are made using correct grammar and spelling, etc. etc. I have no clue what kind of atmosphere these forums have, so I won't join. And don't try to tell me what it's like; your opinions are different than mine. What I like, you might dislike.

Couldn't you disable guests from posting, and then allow them to only see the boards? I think you would get more members by letting guests see what they're going to sign up for.

I'll do just so but keep in mind this just got started yesterday.
O.k. now all can see.

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
There nothing majorly wrong with the forum.
It has 3 colors. (Open for reasoning)
Lots of boards. (Including a role playing board)
Working on pics for new post, old post, and locked post.
All it needs is members. ( This is why I'm here now)
I don't see why you guys so much thought into what forum you're going to go on.
I mean if you sigh up then sigh in, check out the forum, don't like it, and leave your going to get a warning note about your inactivity then your going to get deactivated.
Once deactivated you never have to worry about that forum again.

Last edited:
People bother because they fell as though they have not found the perfect place yet so they continue to search and as long as people are searching more people will make more things for them to find.

Like my forum for example I made so other trainers can come and try to make it perfect. I mean the admin makes the forum but he does not make the community. Join my site and help make the perfect place for the upcoming and professor’s of the game.

Last edited:
It's Ken!

But ehh...what would be the point of joining your forum? What would be the difference from TCOD except the worse colours, banner with stretched pictures and other things? Make something unique and something that we can't do at TCOD.

If I could think of something, TCod is a great forum; it would be hard to compete with. (Still working on banner that was just something to put up there for while being.) Oh there will be clubs and teams if I get enough members, and I just added new boards. (Will add rules of posting on them when I come back from school.)

Last edited:
What on earth does your forum have that TCoD doesn't? If you can't answer that, then I'm afraid that you're not going to get many followers.

While I have a breeder's and professor's lab.
A pokémon trivia board.
Also I have a chat box at the top of the forum.

*shaky hand points to RP guide* *twitch with anger* I posted that on Swampert Forums... That exact same one. I did not give you permission to post my guide elsewhere. Take it down. That is stealing.

... The layouy is fine but the white in it kills it.

Twilight I been trying to talk to you why are you never coming in chat box?
Also that's why it says "Thanks to Twilight" at the bottom.
Does anyone else have problem with layout?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, I didn't give you permission. I never will. I don't want my guides posted by someone other than me. Period. Take it down.

And maybie cause I'm offline? Seriously, I have a life...

No I mean when you are online Kassie thinks you don't like her.
Ok I'll take them I made my own anyway. (I didn't think it would matter if I took something off of my old site, which my under admin posted.)
I think mine is better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom