• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Chill Out. Check It Out.

Wow did I really type all those words wrong??
It must have been late here when I typed them.
I don't even know what I was trying to spell with some of them words.

Last edited:
I belive you realy should of proofread or had someone else proofread some of them words, because you have an awful habit of typing them worng. It doesn't take an English perfessior, but y'know, maybe you should of fellowed our advice frist. But I suppose you'll eventraly catch on.

How's that for some critisizium?

Yes, you really did type all of those words wrong. I'm not saying none of us make spelling mistakes, I have, but you're are pathetic.

Don't even use the 'must have been really late over here' excuse, it doesn't work. You can look at some of the dates on your posts, they weren't really that late.

Ken #1 said:
Wow did I realy type all them words worng??
Now you're doing this on purpose. If it's your idea of a joke, it's not funny.

OK, I have done what the thread title say's now listen to us.

Your site SUCKS, TCoD is so much better, so tell me WHY would we want to join? Your spelling is terrible, do you even use the handy spell-check in the text box when you type?
The color's are terrible and ugly, I can't see the words because they are tiny and dark against the background.
Learn how to spell now, or quit wasting our time with your petty attempts at making forums. >:[

Anyway don't you have Microsoft Word or some other spell checking device so you don't spell things wrong? I think there's an Add on for Firefox that checks spelling...I can't be sure however.

No this isn't spelling class and we aren't your spelling teacher but we are visitors and without visitors like us no one would be on your forum but you.

You can spell bad as you like but if you really want more members make your forum worth us considering.

I'm not even asking for your forum to be as good as TCOD's but it is well under the 'normal success level'.

Just make it decent enough and prehaps add something you can't do at TCOD.

The color's are terrible and ugly, I can't see the words because they are tiny and dark against the background.
How can't you see white and red on a black background?

Last edited:
guys can we maybe focus on actually pointing out what's wrong instead of engaging in a circle of "good GOD this is terrible!"

At which point one might begin to question the merit of continuing to point it out at all. If someone just doesn't listen, yelling the same thing at them over and over again isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hold there is something spelled wrong on my forum?
Or do you mean my spelling on here?
Negrek I love that saying in your signature.

Hold there is something spelled wrong on my forum?
Or do you mean my spelling on here?
From what I can see, grammar and punctuation are a larger problem on your forums, but at times your spelling in posts here gets so bad as to be incomprehensible.

The banner looks like it was hastily put together in MS Paint, everything written on the forum looks like it was put through babelfish a few times after which the author went back and switched around a couple letters every other word for good measure, and the layout looks like a puzzling mixture of a default layout and ill-chosen shades of red and gray.

To fix: redo the layout, preferably with some tamer colors. Make a new banner to match it, and consider putting more time into it and copying-and-pasting sprites less. Make some new icons that aren't cringe-inducing. Spend a seriously long amount of time proofreading everything: Perhaps try reading it out loud and seeing if it even makes sense. Most importantly, try to add something unique that will make your visitors prefer your forum over every other Pokemon forum in existence, something which yours seems to sorely lack.

Another thing I see about the banner is that the sprites are transparent, causing their eyes to be messed up. I think you should fix that as well.

Don't be afraid to be creative!

My second Admin is about to put up a new layout and banner.
When ever she get the time.
I'm going to make spirites for the icons. (Don't worry they won't look like that swampert.)

Back
Top Bottom