• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

And yeah, the mafia tend to have nice secondary abilities in MF's games, but ultimately the only way they're going to win is by murderizing people.

Unless this is a stealth repeat of Mirrormen Mafia, and we're dealing with a cultafia.

... Well, no mafia is less of a surprise now, since there's been several "no mafia" games here.

I have a limited sort of protection, but it gets more limited the more I use it and I can't use it on myself. My Pokémon is Reuniclus.

man, Slowpoke is too stupid for a night action.

Since no one seems to be coming out with implicating information, I guess it's all aboard the abstain train.

Might as well claim my power is to publicize everyone who targets me at night, in that night. There wasn't a message in the morning announcement, so I don't think anyone targeted me last night.

Mai: XY Mysterious Sisters + Gardevoir. n0, targeted Light, who knows what she did and says "no reason to believe she's mafia".
hopeandjoy: Male XY Psychic + Reuniclus. Has an limited (limit increases every use) form of protection that can't heal self.
Light: RBY Juggler (unfortunately not poke floats) + Mr. Mime.
Alligates: BW Twins + Plusle and Minun. Uproar reveals everyone who targeted her in that night.
Zexion: RSE Bug Maniac.
Superbird: Male HGSS Bird Keeper. Mirror Move copies a player's action and uses it on another player. n0, copied Flora's action on Flora. (Unknown if this actually did anything.)
Flora: XY Lass, conquering the world from the shadows one miniskirt at a time.
Wargle: Female XY Swimmer + Slowpoke. Latter "too stupid for a night action."
DarkAura: Female DPP Skier.
Zero Moment: FRLG Crush Kin.
RespectTheBlade: DPP Guitarist.
Negrek: BW Roughneck.
Eifie: GS Medium. Forgot night action n0.
Visitor Message: RBY Super Nerd.

*yawn* oh I just noticed the list! That's cool... I forgot what I was doing

abstain

I've got an Abomasnow! And one of my actions is, in essence, bodyguarding. and no i'm not trying to pull an ILS[/i]

I didn't do anything last night because, well, I had no reason to.

Uh, abstain?

Why would you not have a reason to bodyguard?

I suppose it would depend on exactly how the move worked, but there's no particular reason to bodyguard someone that might not be, eh, particularly important? I'm a bit tired now so I'm not exactly sure how that though went through.
There's also consideration on what other night actions she possesses.

Man you guys get all the cool actions and I'm over here just discovering the moon landing *yawn*

Why would you not have a reason to bodyguard?

Possibly because I feel needlessly risking my life on the first night is a really idiotic move? I think it only has a 50% chance of working. Lemme check.

Nope, my Block move serves as a basic bodyguard role. My other move's a bit more... interesting.

Um, is there really much of a reason for people to be telling us about their powers or giving vague hints that might still serve as juicy bits of information to the mafia? (Not to mention that some of these, like Alligates's Uproar, kind of lose a lot of their power when the mafia is expecting them.) Yeah, I guess we're all bored and stuff, and we're in for a pretty long day since MF's gone for a few days, but I dunno, I think we can just hope that tonight people (like me, eheh) hopefully don't flub their night actions and we could try to go from there?

I could kind of talk about like "blah blah blah, so-and-so has been quieter than usual, isn't that suspiciously suspicious" but I feel like days like this have become so boring that they're not at all good material to judge that kind of stuff. Unless something very strange happened with your role (which probably would have been mentioned by now), I think it's probably a good idea to keep quiet about it.

Nope, my Block move serves as a basic bodyguard role. My other move's a bit more... interesting.

Ah, ok. The bodyguard variant I'm familiar with has a 50% chance of the killer dying.

I agree with eifie's line of thinking. I don't see much reason to roleclaim on day one, or even vote on a lynch, for that matter, especially when no one's dead.

So, abstain.

Um, is there really much of a reason for people to be telling us about their powers or giving vague hints that might still serve as juicy bits of information to the mafia? (Not to mention that some of these, like Alligates's Uproar, kind of lose a lot of their power when the mafia is expecting them.) Yeah, I guess we're all bored and stuff, and we're in for a pretty long day since MF's gone for a few days, but I dunno, I think we can just hope that tonight people (like me, eheh) hopefully don't flub their night actions and we could try to go from there?

I could kind of talk about like "blah blah blah, so-and-so has been quieter than usual, isn't that suspiciously suspicious" but I feel like days like this have become so boring that they're not at all good material to judge that kind of stuff. Unless something very strange happened with your role (which probably would have been mentioned by now), I think it's probably a good idea to keep quiet about it.

Is that Uproar bit referencing a previous Pokechoice game, or am I missing something?

I'm curious to know how you know the name of the move I used, Eifie, seeing as I've never mentioned it.

You... did, Aligates? Your list mentions that Uproar matches your power description, or something to that effect.

Hmm, oops. Never mind.

Last game ILS's was Noble Roar, anyway.

Yeah. For ZM:

Alligates said:
Alligates: BW Twins + Plusle and Minun. Uproar reveals everyone who targeted her in that night.

Back
Top Bottom