• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 7]

Re: TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 2]

@ Kratos: Tailsy was my personal pick, and it ended up influencing my second inspection. That's about all I can say.

Also Rai-CH, Green/Joe Mama pretty much is never active in any mafia, so I'll go ahead and go with you on this one.

What is this I don't even

What.

I mean, just what.

My brain asplode. For the billionth time today.

WAIT GUYS could it be possible that Zora somehow knew that Bloodmania was alien and just asploded to save us? But then that wouldn't make sense because then Zora would have said something in her post...

I guess we'll have to lynch Joe Mama now? Just so we don't end up abstaining?

And, to healers/protectors/whatever: It's in your best interests to not heal me, since there are a lot of other people to heal who are better choices than I am. Like Kratos and Vixie and Walker and a bunch of other people who I'm too lazy to list. Save the better Mafia players first!

... Well. That was pretty bizarre, but okay. o.o

Eh well. Let's lynch joe mama since he never plays properly anyway, and e'll likely get the most votes either way. \o/

Okay, I think that was a case of Too Dumb To Live. :| Wtf. Just, wtf. No sense. Bah. Alright, whatever, we're going with joe mama now I guess. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen again.

Never attribute to malice that which can easily be explained by stupidity, guys. I see no reason behind her choice save for extremely contrived circumstances (that 'somehow knowing he was activated alien' thing, for one), so it's likely that there was no reason, Zora just wanted out of the game and hit the first guy to come to mind without thinking.

I've never liked Green anyway.

Vixie ♥;450347 said:
@ Kratos: Tailsy was my personal pick, and it ended up influencing my second inspection. That's about all I can say.

Also Rai-CH, Green/Joe Mama pretty much is never active in any mafia, so I'll go ahead and go with you on this one.

Tailsy is number 32 while Mawile is 1.
I think it's possible that it goes even nights - Vixie gets to choose, odd nights - Vixie's inspection based on previous night. This means Vixie us able to choose anyone on night 0. Then on night 1, because it is night 1 (or maybe because 3-2=1), Vixie has to choose someone whose number ends with 1.

Eh... Anyway, Joe Mama

It would be highly likely that Vixie would choose inspect me anyway; unlike Kratos (LOL) I rarely die on the first night* and because I'm a cool veteran it's useful to know my alignment, I guess! I'd go with that.

*except this ONE TIME in #mafia >8( I was alien and I was shot by the Mafia and overdosed by the doctors on night 0

Hello, hello people. :)
I am alive. There's a reason why I haven't posted yet, and it's not because I'm notorious for only becoming active later on in mafia even if it would appear that way.

My laptop broke and has been taken away to be repaired and as such my internet access is a little bit more restricted than it was previously. Additionally, I've been playing the 2nd Violin in a Pit Band for a small theatrical production of the opera Iolanthe and it's been consuming a lot of my time. Since there are so many people in this particular game of mafia, it's very difficult to catch up on the discussion without wasting a lot of time which I just don't happen to have at present, so please forgive me for being so inactive! Since I haven't had time to read through the entire 16 pages of discussion yet, I'll just go ahead and follow everyone's decision to lynch joe mama.

Captain Obvious here with re: Zora's random asplosion; hadn't anyone considered that they're a couple?

the way Zora put her asplosion seemed a bit strange for a couple, but the possibility is there, I guess.

anyway, joe mama.

the way Zora put her asplosion seemed a bit strange for a couple, but the possibility is there, I guess.
I interpreted it as a "nobody's going to take *him* down but *me*!" kind of lover save-but-not-really thing.

Yeah, I've considered it. Actually, I pitched out that idea pretty quickly. I thought it was not a lover save but 'If you're dying, I'm dying too' instead of 'only I can kill him'. But, yeah, joe mama.

This has been addressed already, but re: possibility of Zora/Bloodmania being lovers, that never even crossed my mind as I read the post; the way she phrased it really sounded to me more like "I'm sick of this game, get me out of here" so I was really confused when people suddenly started talking about the Lovers.

Bandwagoning joe mama.

Oh, IRL? Hm. Never mind, then.

(well on the previous page there was Lovers-the-role talk although none of it made any sense logistically so I guess pretend I was referring to that instead of this.)

Back
Top Bottom