• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

((Warriors = book series.
So Long Shadows comes out in three days...))

Aria headed straight home, and began doing any homework she had.

((It's been 2 weeks since she's been on. I'm giving her 1 more week. We are walking there, remember? We will have some sport battles and stuff until then, on the way, OK?

Ned went outside. "Okay, you guys, time to come back in!"
He pressed the button on his belt, and they all were recalled. Ned went on the internet. At some point, his mom got home. Sometime after that, he got off and ate dinner. He sat at the table. "So, how was your day?" his mom asked, "What happened?"
"Y'know, this and that."
"And the other?"
"No."
Ned finished his dinner, and watched more TV. "Time to call it a day."
Ned walked to his room, got into his pajamas and went to sleep.

Mysti went outside and breathed in the fresh air. Who needs bikes when you have a Suicune? she thought to herself as she called out Purification. "Now, I know I normally Heely or bike everywhere, but today I wanna ride you!" she said. "Goin' out for a walk!" she called inside. "Okay, sweetie, but be sure to remember your phone!" her dad called as her phone came shooting out the door. Mysti caught it effortlessly and started riding around on Purification.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go, Blizzard!" Chris yelled as he called out his Articuno. He hopped on him and began flying around.

"Go, Blizzard!" was heard in the distance. "Chris?" Mysti wondered to herself as she urged Purification to go faster.

Chris eventually saw Mysti riding on her Suicune, seeming to be in a rush. "Where's the fire?" Chris asked teasingly as he had Blizzard swoop down to meet them.
"Nowhere. I thought I heard you call out Blizzard..." Mysti said as she swung off of her Suicune. "So, whatcha up to this time, Chris?" "Oh, nothing..." he trailed off as he was thinking about the prank he would pull on Yogurt tommorrow - the old pin-in-the-chair prank.

((I recognize the double post, but to bump this up and get attention I must do it. Mew Mew Princess has not been on for 20 days, and it is my belief that she has either died, or had her computer destroyed. Either way I think that it would be for the best if we took over this thread, and decided who should become the new DM. If I may say so myself, I bieleve that the person who has essentially become the leader in this quest, namely Dr. Lehrer, should be the new DM. If others would be so kind as to weigh in on this idea, it would be much appreciated.))

((I agree that you should be DM, if you're sure Mew Mew Princess is not coming back. I doubt either of those things have happened to her, but it's your belief.))

((I think we should give her more time, (I mean, she didn't die, I'd think) but hypothetically, sure. Go ahead, possible DM.))

((I dunno. It would just.. stink if she appeared tomorrow and you were DM and she got mad or something. Do whatever you want.))

To: Silent_Protagionist

Hey. I'm bored. So, how's your new school? Did it start yet? Probably not. K&K are fine. I'm bored. Mom is being Mom, and all that crap. You should come here sometime, I miss you! Guess what happened today to this guy Link (Yes, I get the humor there. No, not my BF. Yeah, he stole your nickname)

Zelda was typing a quick email to a friend, lying on her bed. Kitty was curled up in a ball next to her, and Katniss was sleeping. She finished typing and left the laptop on her bed. Scooping up Kitty, she grabbed a soda from the kitchen, pulled on her boots and went outside.

((Haha! Reference to another character of mine! Get it? yeah... I have absolutely no life. x3))

Last edited:
((Haha! Reference to another character of mine! Get it? yeah... I have absolutely no life. x3))
((I do that all the time))
Ned dreamed about the inside of cyberspace. "...Binary code..."

Back
Top Bottom