• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

Suicune sensed a lazuh coming at the house. In a split second, she popped out of her ball, called out Heracross, and told him to use Endure over the entire house. The energy from the lazuh allowed him to do so. Then, Suicune used Recover. I was as if Nothing had happened.
Ned continued to sleep.

Go, SUICUNE!
Use ANTI-CHARACTER CONTROL!
It doesn't affect foe DM...
SUICUNE used ANTI-ABUSE OF POWER!
It's super effective!

((I was KIDDING! I would only kill a character if it was absolutely necessary.))
It was the morning. Dr. Lehrer was waiting outside of school, waiting for all of the students to arrive.

((YOU CALLED ME PHILLIP! I KILL YOU! DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!))

Ned woke up very early. He looked at the clock. "Awesome! I have time to do Nothing!"
He went downstairs and called all of his Pokémon out. "Did you guys save me from near-destruction last night?"
They looked puzzled. "That's a no."
Ned went to the kitchen. Awesome! Mom made chocolate brownies!
He scarfed down two, and started to watch TV. That guy has hilarious puppets.

Mysti woke up and snapped on the radio to 98.3. She got ready for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris kept sleeping and sleeping and...

"Mrrreooowwwwww!" he heard, with claws slashing his face. He woke up to see Clawslash clawing his face he looked at the clock. He slept in for half an hour. "Thanks, Clawslash, I needed that..." he said, calling his Meowth back and rubbing his eyes. He got ready.

((No I didn't! You didn't see anything, iPhillip1. >> << >>))
"Mom! Can I borrow Yotsuba for school?"
"Okay, but be careful with her. And eat breakfast!"
Zelda's mom yelled back from another room. She grabbed a Pop-tart and a Cherish Ball from the counter, then ran outside, putting on her backpack. She stopped by the fence reaching inside to pet a Mareep that was baaaing at her.
"Hey! Yotsuba! C'mon!"
An Espeon with glittering green fur jumped down from the roof and ran gracefully to Zelda's side. Like most of the Eeveelutions on the ranch, she had a red bandana tied around her neck. Zelda recalled her in a Pokeball and unfolded her bike, then began riding to school.

They were here! Zelda walked up to the school, arms folded under her poncho (Mareep wool, very warm if you didn't mind getting zapped pretty often). Yotsuba was walking with her, looking curiously at the school. Zelda was pretty sure this was one of the first times the Espeon had left the ranch.
"Hi, Dr. Lehrer."

"Morning, Zelda, you ready to go?" Link was sitting next to Dr. Lehrer. "Hi, Zelda, how are you doing?" he asked, completely masking the timidness in his voice.

"Yep! Hey Link. I'm great, less annoyed in general than usual. And by that, I mean not at all. And this is Yotsuba! You get a prize of some kind if you get why she was named that."
Zelda said cheerfully, pointing at the Espeon. She sat down near him and began drawing absentmindedly in her notebook. Yotsuba jumped onto Link's desk, purring. She looked like she was laughing about something..

Zelda laughed and walked back to his desk. She pulled lightly at one of the big tufts of fur under Yotsuba's ears.
"Yotsuba. It means 'Four Leaf'. The character has four pigtails and green hair, and the Espeon's shiny.. Though she is pretty funny."
She explained.
It really ruins a joke when you have to explain it. Oh well, not like that many people would know.

"Hey, Mom, don't excpect me home on time!" "Alright, dear!" Mysti called out Steel Wing and flew to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris ran out and called out Blizzard. He was about to take off when he saw Mysti in the sky on her Charizard. must be as eager to get to school as I am! he thought as he took off and caught up with Mysti. They flew to school together, settling on both riding on Blizzard((Oh, how sweet~)). When they got there, Chris recalled Blizzard. "So, Dr. Lehrer, we're here!"

"Zelda... you probably know this... But... I LOVE YOU! I always have. Waddaya say, will you be my girlfriend?" Link totally broke down. He had never been alone with her. Even though Dr. Lehrer was there. He simply sat an laughed to himself. THAT didn't tale long he said to himself.

Back
Top Bottom